• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A T-Shirt Fundraiser (Take 3 - FINAL) - #6 back option added

Thanks to all who have offered feedback so far. This will be the third (and final) round before we kick this thing off. Please let me know what you like below and in a few days, I will finalize the design and kick off the fundraiser. Thank you!

Back 1:
Back Phase 5 - 5.jpg

Back 2:
Back Phase 5 - 1.jpg

Back 3:
Back Phase 5 - 2.jpg
Back 4:
Back Phase 5 - 4.jpg

Back 5:
back phase 2d -Warm grey.jpg

****Back 6 - see page 2 of comments for a very rough draft***

Depending on whether an AR or a Minuteman goes on the back, I am thinking I will just pick the opposite front design. So basically the final design will end up with one AR and one flintlock / minuteman.

Front 1:
Front Phase 5 - 2.jpg Front Phase 5 - 1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have offered feedback so far. This will be the third (and final) round before we kick this thing off. Please let me know what you like below and in a few days, I will finalize the design and kick off the fundraiser. Thank you!

Back 1:
View attachment 228757

Back 2:
View attachment 228758

Back 3:
View attachment 228759
Back 4:
View attachment 228760

Back 5:
View attachment 228763

Depending on whether an AR or a Minuteman goes on the back, I am thinking I will just pick the opposite front design. So basically the final design will end up with one AR and one flintlock / minuteman.

Front 1:
View attachment 228761 View attachment 228762

Back 5, Front 1

Back 1:
View attachment 228757

Back 2:
View attachment 228758

Back 3:
View attachment 228759
Back 4:
View attachment 228760

Back 5:
View attachment 228763

Front 1:
View attachment 228761 View attachment 228762

Back 2 or Back 5.
Front 2.

They look sharp. Thanks for spearheading.

Back:5
Front:2

I like front 2 because the ar is "our musket" in a sense, and I absolutely hate when people say "ok you can have your muskets" or equate the 2nd as only having to do with muskets.

If you get them mark me down for 3, 2 for me and 1 for my liberal brother

Front 2 back 5. If both front and back designs can be done in a light color, I would like the dark shirt. If not i still like front 2 and back 5.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom