• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A T-Shirt Fundraiser (take 2) - Feedback wanted!

I like front four and all the backs.
Frankly i'm tired of muskets always being used as a counter point to the current validity of the 2A so "scary black rifles" it is.
Good on you for putting in the effort on these!

front 4
back 4, with just the quote

another vote for heavyweight cotton

Kudos to you for putting this together.

Minute Man Armory isn't one of the plaintiffs. I would like the Heavy Metal color with the names on the back and the AR on the front.

Greg

Maybe crossed ARs on the front instead of the flintlocks? After all, all the antis say that the Second Amendment only applies to muskets
Was thinking maybe a flintlock and an AR crossed connecting the past and the present, on 3 front with 4 back in military green or heavy metal.

I actually like the slogan on the back of the first shirts. Either

No Guns
No Freedom

or

No Guns =
No Freedom

Thanks for all the work you are doing on this. I know it can be quite daunting asking everyone for their opinions. Whatever the final design is, I will buy a couple.

Thanks for the feedback all, either front 1 or 4 and back 4 seem to be the favorites.

I tried crossing the flintlock and AR but could not get it to look good (in my opinion). The shapes / proportions just don’t cross well. I’ll keep trying though since folks prefer that.

I am not sold on the Washington / Jefferson quotes... My intention was to appeal to an authority everyone could agree on, but I am not sure that would be achieved. I may instead revert back to something short that summarizes the pro 2a cause, like “pro 2a, pro freedom”, “protect 2a, protect freedom” freedom procured, freedom secured” you get the idea..

Hopefully one more round of designs and then we can kick this thing off. Thank you and any more input is appreciated.

The fronts are classy,
I personally don’t like to be a walking billboard ,
So not digging the backs.

I agree with this. I'm a fan of simpler designs that aren't too busy. Ideally in my opinion it would be nice to get the comm2a name/site on there. The logo on the comm2a website is pretty nice. Maybe there is a way to use that?

Other than that, I think Front 1 looks the best followed by Front 4. Generally more a fan of neutral colors like grays like the color in front 1.

What do you all think of this back? Sometimes less is more and I can sympathize with the ‘not wanting to be a billboard’ sentiment. I’d probably make it a tad bigger, but you get the idea:

671A3F71-D99A-408A-BEDF-074937FB97B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom