Comm2A T-Shirt Fundraiser Feeler - Feedback Wanted

I have been toying around with the idea of launching another T-Shirt fundraiser, this time to benefit Comm2A. With warm weather on the horizon and all of the anti-2A sentiment right now, I am thinking that this would be as good a time as any.

Instead of focusing on MA (like last time) I have been trying to come up with a design that would have national appeal. The hope would be that the fundraiser would spread on social media, gun forums etc.., so it would have to be a t-shirt that any 2A supporter would want to wear. Easier said than done!

I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK on the designs. I have thick skin, so lay it on me :)

The pitch to supporters is will be that freedom started in MA and is now being stripped away in MA. Comm2a is working to change the course and needs our support.

I am thinking the shirt will be offered in blue and red, both with white ink only. I may also include a pink one too.

BACK:
Back Blue.jpg Back Red.jpg

Not sure on the Font, but I really just want to keep it simple:
Front 1

Front Red .jpg

Front 2:

B3.jpg

Front 3

front 4.jpg

Front 4
Front Blue.jpg

I’ll be honest. I want my gun shirt to have a picture of a black rifle on it and an invitation to start a civil war if they really want it that badly.

However, whatever design you come up with, I’ll probably grab one to support the team.

ETA:

Did you do the Tyranny shirts? I have the come take it version. Still my favorite Whole Foods shopping shirt.

You should be commended on the idea and willingness to go forward.

As a past participant of many fund raisers that come with t-shirts; shirt quality varies. I have noticed that if the product seems to be a rally/hearing where the shirt will be worn once, the shirt quality suffers. These would be "shirts from a fund raising site".

If you use a "t-shirt company" and then donate the proceeds the shirt quality seems to be better.

Good luck and hopefully you get some good feedback. Most likely "in for one".

I like the backs and colors, Front 2 or 4 (4 having a more proportionate flag). Great designs and I will be watching. Thank you

I'll be honest, as gun guys, WE get the significance of the back of the shirt. Other people will not interpret it as well as we do. They won't get the "guns = freedom" correlation.

I think something catchy/witty that quickly educates someone who's uninformed will work much better. I'll post back in this thread when I find something. As for the front, #4 gets my vote.

I love the original design.

Defending civil rights was the prominent message and second amendment / guns was the root supporting message.

Many bystanders will think "that guy's cool he supports civil rights". And then they look a little deeper and realize gun ownership is a civil right.

You can do away with the boon doggle bridge but I like the civil rights approach.

IMG_20180328_205635727.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. Hopefully will have some offerings as well in quality fitted style T-shirt’s. Either way I’d be in for 2 at least. Like someone else said cheap shirts tend to get tossed in the bottom drawer no matter what’s written on them.

1) BORN FREE
Thanks to CITIZENS with Rifles
(A pic of a nice mod’d M4 below it)
(crossed rifles on the front left chest - musket and AR)

2) SUBJECTS-Who Became Citizens
... only because of their rifles.
( a pic of a nice musket under it)

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Front 2, but correct the date to 1775. Lexington and concord was April 19, 1775. But all you Patriots knew that.

On back I would put a tri corner hat on his head and an AR in his hand.

Edit: forgot to add I’d be in for a pair

Last edited:
Someone posted a pic of a T-shirt the other day, with the state of Mass design on it and big word TYRANNY across the back. Are those still for sale around here or was that a one time deal?

-Front 2 or 4 are solid, Front 3 looks too much like the Everytown logo.
-a MSR on back works well especially if tied to something no one can misunderstand...something along the lines of (maybe not as hokie as these) “Freedom and Defense are for Everyone” or “Responsibility Makes Eveyone Safer”...where someone can’t really argue with the phrase.

But thanks for considering this. The quality of the last run was excellent!

Also, “Amendment” has one “m”.

ETA: I’d be in for 2 shirts, 3 shirts if you have long sleeves.

Last edited:
I like design 2.

I also second the motion to go through a legit t-shirt maker. Better quality and I would be willing to pay more for a better shirt.

I agree with Mr. Brownstone. The liberals are focused on the black rifles, I think we need to show them and the majority of people that are on the fence, that these rifles are a lot more popular than everyone thinks.

Front 2, but correct the date to 1775. Lexington and concord was April 19, 1775. But all you Patriots knew that.
Correct the date to 1774. Fort William and Mary was December 14-15, 1774. All the real patriots know that. ;)

And ditto on the reversed flag. It chaps my ass even to see it on a right shoulder, but I know it's become accepted these days. On the front, it's absolutely wrong.

I love the original design.

Defending civil rights was the prominent message and second amendment / guns was the root supporting message.

Many bystanders will think "that guy's cool he supports civil rights". And then they look a little deeper and realize gun ownership is a civil right.

You can do away with the boon doggle bridge but I like the civil rights approach.

View attachment 227820

I like front #2 and this original Comm2a text for the back, but replace the bridge with something, maybe gunz or the Minuteman logo. And as MachineHead pointed out, it's "Amendment", not "Ammendment". Count me as another vote for a good-quality shirt, something that can be worn over and over in public.

Back
Top Bottom