Comm2A, SAF, GOAL and FPC file against Baker admin on shop closures

Damn it, if you keep trying to protect what's left of my rights, I'm going to have to keep donating to you. What's it going to be, punk?

Thanks yet again Comm2A. You guys are awesome. Right now it's as if the second amendment doesn't even exist except for people like me who had licenses and ammo and all the firearms we desired. But that puts me into a lop-sided club. I just know if we lose this one then the second amendment is a legal fiction.

These politicians don’t care about the economy. Think about it for a second I read somewhere that there are over 350 FFL in the state and not sure how many guns stores. My point of this is think how ma y jobs there are that are being affected and they could care less. If one less person lost there house during this wouldn’t that be a good thing. They don’t think like that and the politicians could care less about anyone.

Waste of time. Governor has UNLIMITED emergency powers during times of war, natural disasters, pandemics, etc.
Armchair militia members may not like it but no MA liberal judge is going to change anything.

Waste of time. Governor has UNLIMITED emergency powers during times of war, natural disasters, pandemics, etc.
Armchair militia members may not like it but no MA liberal judge is going to change anything.

Actually governor's don't (they aren't dictators, there are limits even under martial law) and this is in federal not clown world state court.

Constitutional issues aside for the moment, the actions of Gov. Baker are particularly vindictive in this crisis. He orders gun shops to close, and then he also excludes those same shops from being able to apply for state small business loans that could help them pay rent and employees.

Constitutional issues aside for the moment, the actions of Gov. Baker are particularly vindictive in this crisis. He orders gun shops to close, and then he also excludes those same shops from being able to apply for state small business loans that could help them pay rent and employees.
Bingo.
Now let's see him claim it wasn't political.

If that is true, that is vindictive x 1000..

Very much yes. This was nasty how it came down.

2A attorney has also filed a suit in conjunction with GOA [Gun Onwers of America, not GOAL - literally NOEL]. Not everyone accepts that the experience of Comm2A in MA specific litigation is of benefit and feels that an independent operator (them) can do a better job.

I would be interested in seeing 2As atty list of cases he has litigated; which one he has won; and what aspect of firearms policy in MA has changed as a result of his actions. I suspect the answer boils down to the difference between "I have operated on many people with your condition with an x% complication rate" vs. "I have never done this operation but I am an excellent board certified surgeon".

Thanks. I am glad they are aboard on this and helping you out. You can use it.

Back
Top Bottom