Lank

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

EddieZoom

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So, when Covid-20 rolls into town what, if anything, prevents Gov/AG/Speaker from doing this again ? Don't we want an official "essential" tag for both shops and ranges from now on and forever?

andrew1220

NES Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
So, when Covid-20 rolls into town what, if anything, prevents Gov/AG/Speaker from doing this again ? Don't we want an official "essential" tag for both shops and ranges from now on and forever?
This is what I keep thinking about. Not only gun shops/ranges etc. but the whole freakin economy. We just going to shut down the country again, once corona ramps up again in the fall/winter??? [banghead]

Happy feet

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just got an e mail from 4 seasons saying no appointments nessasary any more, though they will honor the appointments people already made for next week, they have a new system of 2 lines one for ammo etc, one for fire arms purchase something must have changed??

jettdawg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just got an e mail from 4 seasons saying no appointments nessasary any more, though they will honor the appointments people already made for next week, they have a new system of 2 lines one for ammo etc, one for fire arms purchase something must have changed??
Tombstone Trading just posted a video on facebook saying the same.

CAR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

MassLive.com - Gun Shops can resume normal operations

"The first phase of the Massachusetts reopening plan imposes no capacity restrictions on gun shops, allowing them to resume normal operations once they first implement the workplace safety standards, according to Baker administration officials. "

EddieZoom

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I will do my part and shoot 60% slower with even slower reloads ;-)

Whatever I need to do to help comply,,,,

<Edit>....come to think of it, I haven't shot in so long this is probably not too far from the truth ;-)

Oh, and I promise to miss badly at least once per mag...
Just got back from my first range trip in months....confirmed....I suck more now than I used to. A reminder to all...shooting is a perishable skill...use it or lose it !!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is what I keep thinking about. Not only gun shops/ranges etc. but the whole freakin economy. We just going to shut down the country again, once corona ramps up again in the fall/winter??? [banghead]
Ramps up in the fall? It ain't going away in the summer - hate to break it to folks... It's spreading in TX right now and it's hot AF there now. It spread in December (summer) in Australia... It ain't going away when the weather gets warm... Anyone paying attention knows better.

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Th

"The first phase of the Massachusetts reopening plan imposes no capacity restrictions on gun shops, allowing them to resume normal operations once they first implement the workplace safety standards, according to Baker administration officials. "

Thanks to Comm2A for the win and fighting the good fight.

Bob

Top Bottom