• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A or Goal?

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
OK, basically I am sick of this crap that bitch in Boston is trying to pull!

Now, I know you are thinking, why should Skysoldier care when the state of MA won't even let him have a FID!

It's true......but if I were back in Albuquerque I could own anything I want, but the *******s in this state won't even give me an FID card.

But this isn't about me......it is about all the rest of you that I support 100%.

I wish I could have gone to the rally today, but I am not healthy enough to stand in the sun for more than a few minutes.....

But I need to do something...

So, who will better spend my money to fight this bitch in Boston, Comm2A or Goal?

It's like saying, "Should I get a rifle or a shotgun?" There's some overlap, and a lot of difference.

Comm2A fights in court

GOAL works in the State House.

For the current sh!tstorm, IMO GOAL is the more pertinent choice.

Either is a help.

Agree with MH. Either way is money well spent. Thanks Sky. I know you basically have no skin in this game and it's awfully damn big of you to step up in our time of need. But I know you and that's what you do.

Last edited:
The first word of NRA is National..... I would rather support the people of Massachussetts........ because this is our damn fight!

In this fight, both have a part. Only time will tell which front gets more yards. For "giggle factor" of seeing your money bringing the fight I would say Comm2a. Legislative Lobby work is vital but not as amusing.

Folks, IMHO its going to court, 2a will need funds right now to begin to work the strategy and courses of action. I'm doing both for now with the intention to give more to 2a later.

I think that in this fight, the courts are more likely to stop this. Legislature is going out of session, and they don't seem eager to move on this anyway.

So I give to both, but I give more to Comm2a.

Thanks Sky...

EVERYONE on this forum needs to give to both. As much as you can afford. The AG's office has unlimited funds of our tax dollars.

It's tough to tell. Comm2a fights through litigation and GOAL fights through legislation. A.G. Healey made a sweeping redefinition of a law on the books. That, at least in theory, should be an issue for the courts to decide. Moreover, I believe the courts are also responsible for defining the Attorney General's reach. For these reasons, I think Comm2a would probably be the best fit for a long-term fight over what Healey did here and how she did it.

However, the short-term goal needs to be protecting the people from the enforcement of an unjust law. Attorney General Healey's severe overstep in her authority has redefined the meaning of the law dramatically. As Attorney General, Healey is the chief legal advisor to the state. If this is the interpretation of the law, the legislature needs to understand its consequences and alter or repeal the unjust law. For this, I think GOAL is the most appropriate choice.

You'll have to choose which side of this fight is most important to you to support, or choose to support both sides. Both will be directly involved.

OK, basically I am sick of this crap that bitch in Boston is trying to pull!

Now, I know you are thinking, why should Skysoldier care when the state of MA won't even let him have a FID!

It's true......but if I were back in Albuquerque I could own anything I want, but the *******s in this state won't even give me an FID card.

But this isn't about me......it is about all the rest of you that I support 100%.

I wish I could have gone to the rally today, but I am not healthy enough to stand in the sun for more than a few minutes.....

But I need to do something...

So, who will better spend my money to fight this bitch in Boston, Comm2A or Goal?

I'll bet you wish you wore your SEAT BELT that day !

Not really joking, either.

I also say both, i'm not to happy with the NRA as it seems they pretty much have abandoned Mass as a whole.

THIS. Any bets on how much effort the NRA puts into our current problem?

I choose GOAL for the state. NRA for Washington. Need to re-up GOA and have to look closer at Comm 2A. In the past I just dropped money in the jar.

Last edited:
It short sighted to conclude that one org will do a better job that the other. It's like asking if your heart or your liver is more important to your survival.

This battle will be fought on both fronts.

In the short term, it's GOAL to get the legislators fired up about her usurpation of their power. In the long term, it's probably up to Comm2A in the courts. Tell you what, Kim, I'll match whatever you want to contribute to the other organization they both get the benefit of your generosity. PM with your decision.

Either, but to be honest, both. This is really a problem which could be solved (quickly) by the legislature (yay, Goal). Rightly, it should be solved by the courts (yay, Com2A), but we have zero, nada, zilch, nein, trust in the Mass SJC, which emboldened the AG with the recent Glock LCI decision (Well, OK, it is whatever the AG says it is. Like, we don't know, like, so much, about gunz, so we have to trust her. And, anyway, gunz!!!)
I like Obie1's stand and will up the ante. PM me and I will match the greater of either of your donations to BOTH groups. I'm serious. (and so ****ing pissed about this)

-Gary

Back
Top Bottom