• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A on WBZ Tonight - Midnight

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
Comm2A President and Co-founder Brent Carlton will be Bradley Jay's guest tonight at midnight. Tune in WBZ 1030 AM or on-line. Call 617-254-1030 to join the conversation.

Gonna have to stay up late tonight. Thanks Brent for doing this. Good exposure for Comm2A and good exposure of how foolish some of our gun laws are.

Id say he is anti, even though he always talks about going shooting at the range. He likes to play devils advocate though for most positions. Im up early enough to usually catch the last half hour of the show.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I would call him a FUD. He really doesn't understand how the system works and thnks restrictions are ok. But he does like to shoot, so he says.

Deeerp...can I buy me a Winchester rifle with a 20 year old FID card?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling the only good callers, will be members on here.

Deeerp...can I buy me a Winchester rifle with a 20 year old FID card?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling the only good callers, will be members on here.
Well this is turning into the old tymers call in show.
Where are all the night owls? Third shifters?

pretty shitty how the older gentleman lost his guns to a bonded warehouse.

Well this is turning into the old tymers call in show.
Where are all the night owls? Third shifters?

pretty shitty how the older gentleman lost his guns to a bonded warehouse.
His gun was stolen, his house searched for a civil infraction of expired license and his guns stolen initially by police (before the bonded warehouse finished him off)
...and sounds like he's a ripe target for a lawyer who is taking his case to NY, had him initial something that he was unable to read because he's blind.

I need to apologize to Brent. I said I'd call in and had full intentions to do so. Had some notes made up to refer to and ready to go to bash the AG's Regs and the statement by the front running Dem AG candidate that said he has full authority to require all guns in MA to have electronic "smart gun" safeties installed.

Alas, I fell asleep with the radio on. Just an old geezer after all.

Sorry, Brent.

I need to apologize to Brent. I said I'd call in and had full intentions to do so. Had some notes made up to refer to and ready to go to bash the AG's Regs and the statement by the front running Dem AG candidate that said he has full authority to require all guns in MA to have electronic "smart gun" safeties installed.

Alas, I fell asleep with the radio on. Just an old geezer after all.

Sorry, Brent.
LOL!!!

No worries. We had plenty of callers and Bradley was very happy with how the show went.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom