Comm2A needs some volunteers for a fire mission

I'd like to help but I'm in a risk group. Good luck & best wishes in getting what you need.

• Need to be able to do something for a few hours in the next two days.
  • A short trip (depending where you live) so have a car and check out something and report back. You will have to venture out so be young, healthy and not in a risk group please.
  • Be willing to swear out an affidavit that you saw what you saw.
  • We REALLY need people who live in more rural areas (in there be dragons territory west of Worcester, etc;) so please step up if you are outside the 128 loop. If you are inside the 128 loop, you aren't in as good a position for this.
PM this account to volunteer with your contact info and what town you live in.
Apparently we can't accept PMs for some reason. Without the time to track down why, can volunteers instead email [email protected]. Do it old-skool.
Sent email.

Email Sent - Not in Western Mass but I am zoned rural (as rural as you can get in SE Mass)

Also - My daughter wanted to apply for her LTC to replace her expiring FID on her 21st birthday but couldn't as her birthday coincided with the start of the lock down. (yeah - Happy FU to you...)
So, yes, people who wanted to get a gun and were not prohibited to do so were, in fact, not able to do so because of the orders.

Was going to get her a bright purple revolver or PC 380ez (If they made an anime styled pocket gun that's what she would go for)
Or get a plain version and get it done up like this

OK, I am just getting to the emails that came in since 1AM. I will get back to everyone. But for now, I am just looking for Western MA people.

I'm risky enough to remember "Breakers 342 please."

Are you trying to keep this low key or can you expand for us risks some more?

I believe he is referring to being one of the risk groups in regards to exposure to Covid-19, since this would involve your leaving your house, not that what he is asking you to do is inherently with risk (except of course, possibly being exposed to the virus by the act of being out of your house and in public). So if you fall into the virus risk group, compromised immune system, age, chronic lung, heart or other organ issues, etc, he would ask that you do not volunteer.

Back
Top Bottom