Comm2A needs some volunteers for a fire mission

We now have full coverage for what we need. I will post here what this was all about in a few days. Also, to those who reached out and didn't hear back yet, you will today sometime. If anyone cancels we may still need help so I am holding off finalizing everything yet.

I believe he is referring to being one of the risk groups in regards to exposure to Covid-19, since this would involve your leaving your house, not that what he is asking you to do is inherently with risk (except of course, possibly being exposed to the virus by the act of being out of your house and in public). So if you fall into the virus risk group, compromised immune system, age, chronic lung, heart or other organ issues, etc, he would ask that you do not volunteer.
Correct. We didn't need this info bad enough to actually put anyone at risk. While leaving your house is a risk in the best of days (so is not leaving your house, let's face it risk is everywhere), the idea here is we don't want to have anyone who is in the risk groups help out on this.

If someone backs out or you get in a bind,let me know. I'm in the risk group for several reasons but some things are worth taking a risk.

So if you fall into the virus risk group, compromised immune system, age, chronic lung, heart or other organ issues, etc, he would ask that you do not volunteer.

Yes, thanks, that was immediately understood. What I was asking was for clarification as to what was wanted. It seems that info was limited in the public domain as to what was needed.

I'm familiar with the Westfield/Chicopee area and don't mind driving out. It would be a good excuse to take the Mustang for a ride.

Alright now you've got me wondering what you did. So what did you do!

Nothing really. He was a nosey old man who couldn't mind his own business. He was always harassing me and my younger brother. We would yell back at him to mind his own business in whatever words we chose, nice or not. Playing or fishing on a dam, or a railroad trestle, or the old paper mill building usually. He'd watch us with binoculars, then bitch at us when we walked back past him. One day after he came out yelling at us for something. We yelled back, later that night he had a heart attack and they tried to blame us.

Nothing really. He was a nosey old man who couldn't mind his own business. He was always harassing me and my younger brother. We would yell back at him to mind his own business in whatever words we chose, nice or not. Playing or fishing on a dam, or a railroad trestle, or the old paper mill building usually. He'd watch us with binoculars, then bitch at us when we walked back past him. One day after he came out yelling at us for something. We yelled back, later that night he had a heart attack and they tried to blame us.

LD feels your pain.... [rofl]

(NSFW)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejkuUJx7BBc

We now have full coverage for what we need. I will post here what this was all about in a few days. Also, to those who reached out and didn't hear back yet, you will today sometime. If anyone cancels we may still need help so I am holding off finalizing everything yet.
I completed my fire mission today. Thank you Comm2A, for the opportunity to participate in something that I hope will make a difference.

If you can't use my blood...use my treasure.
Donation sent!

~Enbloc

So, the fruits of this mission have been filed. We had people go out and verify that Walmart is indeed not selling handgun ammunition any longer. A policy change from late last year. See the affidavits, and reply brief in the case's thread when they get posted, which will be at some point tonight or tomorrow morning.

Walmart??? Soooo, I didn't need to dig that hole? Dang. No wonder I didn't get picked. At least I can use all that gasoline.

So MA.gov claims gunshops are non-essential and say people still have access to ammo through other means. We show that Walmart sells birdshot and 30-30 which doesnt help the average concealed carrier. Is that where this is going?

Back
Top Bottom