Comm2A matching donation drive - May

Now Accepting Credit Cards

Donors now have the option of charging their tax-deductible donations through our secure credit card processing server. Visit http://www.comm2a.org/donate for all the details.

At this time we're only accepting credit cards for fix amount, one-time donations. We'll be able to collect non-standard amounts and recurring credit card donations shortly.

Will Comm2A send out payment summaries at the end of the year for tax filings?

Sent from my cell phone using Forum Runner. Please excuse spelling errors, formatting, and absent links.

Good to hear, I will switch from paypal to this method, once it is available.

I just added "varying amount donations". I'll add recurring in a bit.

The CC processing firm is marketed through the NSSF so it is *VERY* gun friendly.

Last edited:
Will Comm2A send out payment summaries at the end of the year for tax filings?

Sent from my cell phone using Forum Runner. Please excuse spelling errors, formatting, and absent links.
Yes we will. Hopefully we'll have this automated before the end of the year so that every time we log a donation an acknowledgement email gets kicked out. This is pretty easy to do whenever someone registers on the website or creates a recurring donation. It's harder for individual donations because of the way the DB is set up. But I can always to a mail merge and you'll get your acknowledgements.

I kicked in another $50 via pp.

54E is the confirmation.

I tried via cc from my phone, but I got an error about an implementation error upon checkout.

Sent from my mobile device, please excuse typos and brevity.

Ok, I'm convinced, I just sent them $100. I just heard of these guys a few weeks ago, I must live with my head buried in the sand...
My donation was not re-occuring, but it won't be my last.

- Cuz.

Awesome -- thanks!

At $440 so far.

Ok, I'm convinced, I just sent them $100. I just heard of these guys a few weeks ago, I must live with my head buried in the sand...
My donation was not re-occuring, but it won't be my last.

- Cuz.
Thanks! BTW you're our first successful credit card donor.

I guess we're not doing a very good PR job if you just heard of us - especially since you already know 3 of the directors.

Thanks! BTW you're our first successful credit card donor.

I guess we're not doing a very good PR job if you just heard of us - especially since you already know 3 of the directors.

It's probably more a factor of me feeling like I live in a cave sometimes. Between work and the family it's not unusual for me to have no idea what's going on in the world around me. I was pleasantly surprised a few weeks ago when Lens was talking you guys up in a MA Gun Law seminar and he mentioned the Directors and I was like, hey, I know those guys!

Keep up the good work.
-Cuz.

I just saw the $650 come in to Comm2A via our credit card processing system. Many thanks to Justin and everyone else who made it happen.

Back
Top Bottom