• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2a? GOAL? GOA? FPC? NRA?

kijangus

NES Member
In terms of who best to send your dollars for legal support of our 2A rights (in MA but also nationwide) - I'm aware of GOAL and FPC and Comm2a but for those increasingly cash strapped
what is the proper "priority" order for support for Gun laws.

I assume NRA is near last?

K

Keep it close to home if you can only support one or two. Comm2a and GOAL seem to have the best track records in MA.

They’re literally on the front lines of the gun debate because MA is one of the worst offenders.

You will get zero love from the NRA in MA. There aren’t enough of you there to buy Wayne a flashy new suit, let alone pay for any of his meals and business trips. They won’t see another dime out of me until they can that shitbird.

Keep it close to home if you can only support one or two. Comm2a and GOAL seem to have the best track records in MA.

They’re literally on the front lines of the gun debate because MA is one of the worst offenders.

You will get zero love from the NRA in MA. There aren’t enough of you there to buy Wayne a flashy new suit, let alone pay for any of his meals and business trips. They won’t see another dime out of me until they can that shitbird.
For every dollar you send the NRA, they send back $10 in junk mail and Chinese gifts.

I support Comm2A and GOAL Locally

i was a lifetime NRA member so I still have that but I won’t give them extra money.

I support Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) and Gun Owners of America (GOA) nationally

who is FPC?

GOA is fighting and winning a lot, maybe they wisely choose their battles but I like their results.
FPC is in a close second in getting results.
ASA is very involved with getting silencers approved nationwide.
Give locally if you want, I don't believe they get results but they talk like they do. This can be state dependent so your state or commonwealth may vary.

i heard biden talk gun control 4 separate times this past week. in all the sound bites, he mentioned the nra lobby. yep, he mentioned NRA by name. where is the new savior, goa? the nra still makes the politicians pause in washington. i don't care who you send your money to, but even with the in fighting and boycotting, nra is still on the lips of the folks who pass the laws. can someone tell me where the hell goa is in washington? do they have lobbyists roaming the halls also?

Give locally if you want, I don't believe they get results but they talk like they do.
Comm2A establishes brush-back pitch case law by funding lawyers who win trials
using carefully curated defendants. We support them via automatic monthly EFT payments.

GOAL ostensibly lobbies the Donk committee chairs in the State House into
bottling up the worst legislation proposed every year,
and when the Donks actually pass more gun control every few years,
GOAL jawbones a few compromises into the package of bills.
However, in the Donk mono-culture of Mass,
their value proposition is far more of an uphill battle than Comm2A's.

Stop me if I'm wrong, people.

Last edited:
Locally, I tend to prioritize comm2a. Nationally, FPC.

But I try to also donate to GOAL and GOA too.

NRA hasn't seen a dime from me since I became a life member years ago.

Back
Top Bottom