• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A files an Amicus in NRA backed suitability challenge at the SJC

In Massachusetts??
[rofl]
DeLeo and his minions, along with justices who have lifetime appointments are in fear of NOTHING in this wingnut liberal, "only cops need guns" moonbat state. A state where a POLICE CHIEF is allowed to arbitrarily decide who can and cannot protect themself with lethal means.

Like, you know, the police chief in Waltham who routinely denied LTCs to law abiding applicants, while citing the "suitability" rule.
Then he went home and beat the living piss out of his wife in front of her friends, punching her in the face and head while slamming her head against (if memory serves) a refrigerator door, etc....I always wonder why these FACTS aren't raised when the "Police Chief Suitability" crap comes up in court.

Oh, I know why. Cuz cops are part of the establishment here, and cops are good. Better than me. And only cops should own guns. ..And, for the umpteenth time in this forum, I'll mention the "list". You remeber my "list" no? Couple years ago I made a list of the ten most F*CKED UP guys I know. Spousal abuse/domestic violence/suicidal/alcoholism/drug addiction/rage/steroids/depression etc etc etc.

Seven out of the ten names on the list are cops. One is a captain. Two are lieutenants. And among the remaining three, one is an alcoholic and cocaine addicted assistant district attorney (who carries his Sig p229 or his G17 with him at all times. Especially when he's out with us at the restaurants and pubs, etc etc).

Only cops need guns. Period.

Well now you need to update that list to include the clerk magistrate from lowell who's wife has alleged he has been abusing her for years - he is also a former state trooper

Back
Top Bottom