• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coming Together...?

Hi All
I'm getting a bit nervous about these impending new gun laws, but not for what you think.
I'm sensing on these threads that if new laws were to come into place that complicancy would end up being the norm.
If new laws come into place that state I must give up my AR, well, I don't want to. I want to feel I have backup in defending and protecting my right to bear arms.
I imagine a knock at the door from local police or the ATF, coming to take my guns. What would I do? Alone I feel I would have to comply or die.
Together I feel I can fight it.
I'm starting to get nervous and I'm really hoping that there is an underground coelition taking place, a big one, to protect our rights and each other.

index.jpg
ELRQ5TpXYAkXlc-.jpg

I'm not sure what you're expecting to hear. Do you think there's some secret underground partisan/guerilla network that's going to pop out of the shadows to defend you?

I thought this thread was going to be about in-fighting among gun owners. Guess not.

I'm not sure what you're expecting to hear. Do you think there's some secret underground partisan/guerilla network that's going to pop out of the shadows to defend you?

I thought this thread was going to be about in-fighting among gun owners. Guess not.
I noticed you haven't been to any of the meetings...

I imagine a knock at the door from local police or the ATF, coming to take my guns. What would I do? Alone I feel I would have to comply or die.
Relax buddy. First of all it won't start with knocks on doors. There would have to be legislation passed and they would most likely require people surrender their property.
And when you say "Together I feel I can fight it", what are you thinking? A bunch of people taking their guns to a secure location and staying there to mind them?

Hi All
I'm getting a bit nervous about these impending new gun laws, but not for what you think.
I'm sensing on these threads that if new laws were to come into place that complicancy would end up being the norm.
If new laws come into place that state I must give up my AR, well, I don't want to. I want to feel I have backup in defending and protecting my right to bear arms.
I'm starting to get nervous and I'm really hoping that there is an underground coelition taking place, a big one, to protect our rights and each other.
Uhhh, what? The laws are the laws, and your little militia cosplay group isn’t going to hold up to Uncle Sam very well, especially when you don’t hear the predictor drone until after the missiles hit.

If this is something you feel strongly about, take off the tinfoil, get up from the computer, and run for office.

Uhhh, what? The laws are the laws, and your little militia cosplay group isn’t going to hold up to Uncle Sam very well, especially when you don’t hear the predictor drone until after the missiles hit.

If this is something you feel strongly about, take off the tinfoil, get up from the computer, and run for office.
7E17C085-2396-429C-98E8-E0DBC80318E6.jpeg

That would be nice.

I know this isn't thought out and I was wondering what all would say. It's just a crappy feeling I've been getting lately.
But I'm feeling that in the near future, maybe this presidency or eight years from now, the onl way we're going to keep this great country of ours is to band together.

When post like this come up I point out that gun legislation isn’t a sure thing for Biden. He can talk all he wants but there are a number of Dems that come from very pro gun states. If anything is constant it’s that Congress critters want to be re-elected. That doesn’t happen when you piss off your constituents.

Also, I don’t think the tax proposal will work as it will make the 2A something for rich people only. I don’t see the courts allowing that to happen. The ACLU would need to get involved to stand up for the poor. Which would make things interesting for them.

The forced buyback doesn’t make sense either. Say $300 per assault weapons. With an estimated 400 million ARs alone, that is some serious coin for them to come up with. Not going to happen. Same with magazine limits as well.

We need to stay vigilant, but it’s a hugely uphill battle for Biden and the gun grabbers.

Listen, if you truly and honestly feel your best bet for change is to go toe-to-toe with the armed forces, Godspeed, I’ll lay some flowers in your crater. Things may have changed a tiny bit (hello surveillance) since that picture was taken, but it’ll be a fun surprise for all.

On the other hand, if you rather stay alive to exercise your rights, preaching to the choir on here isn’t going to do anything. Nor are the handful of people who are truly willing to die for their gun rights by squaring up to an armored tank. Those who feel compelled to impart change should do so by effecting that change themselves. Run for office, help improve the image and reputation of gun owners (ya know, by maybe not saying you want to start an armed rebellion), and help the other side to understand their misconceptions are indeed unfounded.

tRuSt ThE pLaN
tWo WeEkS

pAtRiOtS

No really, look at how NY responded to the SAFE Act. Expect massive non compliance from everyone except the Fudds.

And if shit does hit the fan. Well, at that point I'm sure everyone will figure the rest out in that Balkan civil war style nightmare scenario.

Also, I don’t think the tax proposal will work as it will make the 2A something for rich people only. I don’t see the courts allowing that to happen. The ACLU would need to get involved to stand up for the poor. Which would make things interesting for them.
You missed the past few weeks where the ACLU declared they are no longer a Civil Rights organization and are transitioning to be a 'Racial Justice' only organization.
I see you're still going to the decoy meetings. I'll ask if I can invite you to real super-duper secret militia LARPs.
What is planned at the open carry barbecue stays at the open carry barbecue. Except for the mechanical bull part. Because Stevie spent HOURS fixing that damn thing.

Last edited:
Listen, if you truly and honestly feel your best bet for change is to go toe-to-toe with the armed forces, Godspeed, I’ll lay some flowers in your crater. Things may have changed a tiny bit (hello surveillance) since that picture was taken, but it’ll be a fun surprise for all.

*laughs in "20 years in Afghanistan"*

Touch tips 2 times nuts to butts nutts to butts hand shake Dap lock it up throw away the key hip check hip check

Eh they will just out law them like pocket knives over X inches and just wait to you f*** up and get caught with it outside your home

Back
Top Bottom