Coming 11-14-18...

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm old an suck at multiplayer [laugh] I hope the solo is good
The Fallout series has always been single player focused, vs say, COD or Battlefield.

It looks amazing. I never played Fallout 3 or Vegas, but started on 4 and loved it. Glad the new one has some color, the green/gray is dreary.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
4 looked nice on the XBox One, but this one should be made for next gen from the ground up, and looks way better.

I was excited for Far Cry 5, but that series is really getting tired, I don't like the new one that much, and the Vietnam add-on is just meh. So I may go back to Fallout 4, which I'm only like 20% through.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I played 3 & 4 and they were good, Vegas was ok
I honestly think New Vegas was the best Fallout. It had a great story, good guns and good enemies (both factions and wildlife)

Fallout 4 was cool because it takes place in Boston. However the settlement aspect was a good idea but poorly done.

Captain Ironsides was the man... or sentry not.

drumenigma

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am semi excited. When I heard multiplayer I am a bit skeptical that I will enjoy this one but if you are able to play solo without worrying about online douche-baggery then I am all in. Fallout has been fantastic since 3 came out.

kelton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Played the BETA tonight, it was pretty good, didn't get a lot accomplished but had fun. You have to eat and stay hydrated regularly which caused radiation poisoning more frequently than I cared for [laugh]. Having other players running around was different but did give you other strategies to consider. The enemies seemed a little tougher and more abundant, and watch out when you search the petrified bodies more radiation poisoning

Top Bottom