Come visit me at C&F Guns today!

The fiance and I swing by later to take a look at all the goodies, though I won't be picking anything up today, all the spare cash is going into the wedding fund [frown]

The fiance and I swing by later to take a look at all the goodies, though I won't be picking anything up today, all the spare cash is going into the wedding fund [frown]
It's all good, I know how that is. I went ahead and spent my student loan and enlistment bonus before they came in [shocked]

Hope to see you and yours later [grin]

How often do you work there? Anytime I go to the Cape to see my Gram we stop in.
I'm not an "official" employee (yet, lol), but I'm helping out today because John is being accepted into the church. I am in here at least 2 or 3 times a week though [laugh]

It's kinda different to buy a gun from John, considering he's a real "Monk". He's as decent a guy as you will ever deal with in my opinion.

It's kinda different to buy a gun from John, considering he's a real "Monk". He's as decent a guy as you will ever deal with in my opinion.
As of today he's now an official brother!!

Great to see you again too Grant, hope you'll be able to make the shoot next Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom