• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Come on, are you serious?

Wild Colors

First of all, NOTHING these idiots suggest really surprises me, anymore. I've come to assume a MASSIVE level of illogic from our enemies.

Secondly, I just got the 2006 Leupold catalog, and I see that their Custom Shop is now offering to re-anodize a Leupold Scope to just about any wild color, or COMBINATION of colors you might want.

I've mentioned that I sell guns part time in a Gander Mountain in NY.

We also sell paintball guns, and they come in these wild colors.

I've also noticed that all the Beretta Storms we move seem to be sold to "young whippersnappers".

I think that paintball is having a definite influence on the gun buying tastes of the younger generation, and I think the manufacturers are beginning to notice this.

Regards
John

Question: Is the Beretta Storm a neat little carbine or a cheap plastic toy?

Something about all that plastic in it makes me wonder if it will just wear out and break real soon.

im suprised they are pushing against.. I would have expected them to instead be lobbying FOR mandatory powdercoating to all firearms
Some horrific safety yellow or orange eyesore.

enough with the laws, when does it end?
every year more and more laws go on the books and yet none ever get taken away... at some point we are going to reach a saturation point where we find ourselves huddling in the darkness to hide from our iron fisted overseers...
inch by inch, one shortsighted liberal victory at a time they chip away at the very thing that makes us free.
freedom of choice

Back
Top Bottom