Come and take it...

1x84fl.jpg

I suspect the NRA is making a calculated decision to defer attention away from any gun bans by offering up to the masses the bump fire stock as a sacrificial lamb. Would you rather the attention be focused on another AWB?

Irrespective:
[....][the left] never cared that 59 people were murdered – some of you, as we have seen, cheered – and I gotta say, it’s a bad look to screech “I’m glad you crackers are dead, now heed my command to give up your guns!” If you really cared about 59 people being murdered, you’d demand that the Chicago PD flood the ghetto and stop and frisk until every punk with a gun was disarmed because 59 people get murdered there in a slow month. Oh, but wait – their rights! Gee, I thought that RIGHTS DON’T MATTER IF TAKING RIGHTS AWAY SAVES JUST ONE LIFE… I guess it’s really about whose rights, isn’t it?

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...als-insisting-on-our-rights-n2390586?amp=true

It's a hot potato that the ATF essentially created and was dropped on the NRAs lap. Its a battle they don't want because anybody can see that they will lose.

What they better fight agsinst is any magazine ban that the gov't will try to slip in there too.

I suspect the NRA is making a calculated decision to defer attention away from any gun bans by offering up to the masses the bump fire stock as a sacrificial lamb. Would you rather the attention be focused on another AWB?

Irrespective:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...als-insisting-on-our-rights-n2390586?amp=true

As you're probably aware they already are focused on other things too such as the magazines. They've been pushing for decades and they'll never stop so I say eff them. Good article you posted. Townhall has many good articles.

Irrespective:

I would like to think they are playing a skillful game of chess. Sometimes you have to deliberately lose a battle to win a war. On the other hand, maybe they're just pussies caving to pressure. I just wish I could tell which.

Either way, I try to picture where would be today without the NRA for the last 100 years. In my mind it's not a pretty picture.

Meanwhile, remember that a bumpfire stock is just a piece of plastic and some stuff you can get at the local hardware store. Lots of people seem to recognize that.
3D%20bump_zpsxejk11w9.png

Last edited:
I agree CockpitBob, I think the problem is people don't seem to realize that there are real consequences (in the form of bad laws and outright bans) that could happen as a response to these shootings. Watch NRA's Chris Cox this morning take an absolute beating by Chris Wallace. It was horrible to watch, and if you watch to the end you can watch where Wallace delivers a low blow right at the end. These are the people we are up against.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose if you feel that strongly about the NRA you should become a life member of GOA.

Here's Pratt from GOA on CNN with some real logic firepower:

I suppose if you feel that strongly about the NRA you should become a life member of GOA.

Here's Pratt from GOA on CNN with some real logic firepower:

I'm not a CNN viewer so I don't know who that pretentious limey prick is , but Pratt ate his lunch.
Pratt for NRA president !

I'm not a CNN viewer so I don't know who that pretentious limey prick is , but Pratt ate his lunch.
Pratt for NRA president !

Yeah that guy is very articulate and really good. I respect Wayne Lapierre, but he just does not come across well in interviews.

I am a member of both organizations however. I like GOA better, but they just don't have the juice that the NRA has due to membership levels.

Back
Top Bottom