Come and take it...

Since you can control muscles electronically, I figure it's just a matter of time before someone comes up with a TENS unit that can get your index finger to work at a few hundred times/minute. I'd like to see how the BATFE and Congress deal with that[rofl]

[video=youtube_share;zG7KxZZT3e0]http://youtu.be/zG7KxZZT3e0[/video]

The-Xtensor-a-Handy-Reverse-Grip-Hand-Exerciser-1.jpg

PS: Anyone know what that little latex ring near the pinky-finger is for?

That is quite a good general intelligence question for someone who has not seen that device before. You'll kick yourself when you figure it out. Took me about 5 seconds. [grin]

The-Xtensor-a-Handy-Reverse-Grip-Hand-Exerciser-1.jpg

Be your own bump stock!
One and two and three and four...

PS: Anyone know what that little latex ring near the pinky-finger is for?

So you can use it with your left or right hand. Thumb would be one different sides.

On another note, where did you find that? It would be a great tool to restrengthen my right hand since my accident.

Last edited:
I agree CockpitBob, I think the problem is people don't seem to realize that there are real consequences (in the form of bad laws and outright bans) that could happen as a response to these shootings. Watch NRA's Chris Cox this morning take an absolute beating by Chris Wallace. It was horrible to watch, and if you watch to the end you can watch where Wallace delivers a low blow right at the end. These are the people we are up against.

Formula:

Wallace: "Let me ask you a question about ___." (asks question)
Cox: "Well, when you look at "
Wallace: "Let me stop you there"
Cox: "You're intentionally misleading... "
Wallace: "Hang on a second. Now I'm going to show you a clip of people being murdered because that's a cool thing to do on national TV"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom