'Come and Take it" Shirt Fundraiser - CLOSED

Based on some feedback that I got from you all, I started two more T Shirt Fundraisers. All proceeds go directly to GOAL.

Both will close out on Monday, 9/12.

Please give this a bump to keep it alive and share if you are so inclined.

First is the "Wear Orange" shirt (yes we are taking back orange):
Link to buy: https://www.booster.com/fighttyrannyrally
*Must sell 20 to print

Front:

Back:

Second is same design, different color. Shirt color is called "Heavy Metal" which looks like a dark gray, but not black:
Link to buy: https://www.booster.com/fighttyrannyrally2
*Must sell 26 to print

Front:

Back:

Last edited:
At 8 orange sold so far, nearly half way to the minimum. No takers on the other color yet.

I just ordered two in black we need more orders to make the minimum quantity.

If I get the shirts I will Rafle one off at my club and give all the money to goal please order some shirts so we can get that a minimum quantity

It'd be nice if you could just have a color selection dialog box at checkout. In any event, I'll probably order two in each color. This officially my new favorite t shirt brand. [smile] You should set up a website specializing in MA-specific 2A apparel and gear with all profits going to Goal and Comm2A.

Last edited:
It'd be nice if you could just have a color selection dialog box at checkout. In any event, I'll probably order two in each color. This officially my new favorite t shirt brand. [smile] You should set up a website specializing in MA-specific 2A apparel and gear with all profits going to Goal and Comm2A.

It would be nice to have the color option but because it is a fundraiser, Booster keeps options to a minimum in order to minimize production costs.

Ordered 9 shirts to get you to 20 in orange color.
Thank you OP for all you have donated to Goal!
Anyone that owns a handgun in MA owes Goal a thank you!
For in the 1970's and beyond you would not have owned it. If it was not on the behalf of them protecting your birth rights!
Pony up you f-n pussies!

Last edited:
Ordered this one, too. Thanks for doing this. Even though I was one of the guys who voted for orange in the other thread, I bought a dark grey because orange is already over 20 and I want to see them both go through.

Got an email from booster this evening, both are good to go for production with the sales so far, even though gray is under the stated minimum. Way to go everyone!

Ordered 9 shirts to get you to 20 in orange color.
Thank you OP for all you have donated to Goal!
Anyone that owns a handgun in MA owes Goal a thank you!
For in the 1970's and beyond you would not have owned it. If it was not on the behalf of them protecting your birth rights!
Pony up you f-n pussies!

[thumbsup]

Ordered 3 of the "Heavy Metal" color. Lets see 3 more get ordered so we can get them printed!!

Final bump on this. Both campaigns end on Monday.

Right now we are are 32 Heavy Metal and 31 Orange, combined about $200 more for GOAL. Not bad!
I do not plan to renew these campaigns, they are 'limited edition' lol.

Back
Top Bottom