Comcast Throws us a Mini-Bone

dustoff22

NES Member
I despise Comcast. In my once or twice per year haggling with them I found that they offer the military a bit of a bone. I was unaware of it until today. It's the only company I deal with that keeps wanting more blood on a very regular basis.

Here's the website: Military Rebate Center

The bone is a $100 Visa gift card and a $25 coupon for multiple usage.

Good luck!

I despise Comcast. In my once or twice per year haggling with them I found that they offer the military a bit of a bone. I was unaware of it until today. It's the only company I deal with that keeps wanting more blood on a very regular basis.

Here's the website: Military Rebate Center

The bone is a $100 Visa gift card and a $25 coupon for multiple usage.

Good luck!

I was working as a bill negotiator earlier this year and used to call them several times a day. They had and probably still have a monthly military discount available as well. I was offered it many times but couldn't accept it because I was calling on behalf of customers, who I made aware of the discount. Verizon had it too and if I'm not mistaken, so did Sprint.

I'm not sure Comcast advertises it as it might be a retention discount, offered only by retention when you try to cancel service.

Thanks Dustoff22...[cheers]

$25 is $25....There are so many discounts and breaks for Veterans/Active Duty that get missed...

Thx again!

Back
Top Bottom