• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Combat Shotgun Class, Level 2 PF&G September 26th

Wishse

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Join us for level 2 combat shotgun. Sept 26th, Pemi Fish and Game in Holderness NH. This class is about fighting or defending yourself with a shotgun.

On Target Training, LLC is hosting guest instructor and decorated combat veteran, Greg Cruz for this fast paced shotgun training. Fee is $175 for members and $225 non members. You'll get a lot of trigger time (300 rounds) with emphasis on tactical / self-defense use of this versatile weapon. We'll accept people who did not take the level 1 course as long as you are very safe, have good gun handling skills and can keep up with a fast paced training environment. To sign up or to get more details contact me at [email protected] or ping us via FB. www.facebook.com/OnTargetTrainingNH

Space is limited and class is more than half full. Sign up now.
Shotgun1.jpg ott-logo-1.png

Will there be another go around on the level I class, Seth? Probably next year, I assume?

Level 1 Shotgun Class in Bradford, RI on Oct 10th. And perhaps on November 1 in Keene NH (CCF&G).

Back
Top Bottom