Columbine inspired shooting in PA supermarket

Fortunately, he didn't seem to know that the two A-holes that did Columbine planned to blow up the school and only shoot any survivors. They were incompetent bomb makers, so went to plan B.

Didn't even hear about this till now. Guy definately had issues. So sad when these losers include inocent people in their plan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

the only thing he mentioned that has any truth to it is you can not stop these people once they decide that Doing XYZ is the only way.
A touched individual for sure. What I want to know is the level of contact through out his life that he may have been asking for help or been treated.
The mental health system in this country is non existent. If you call pumping people full of psychotropic meds helping im a doubter.

it is sad that these people who think suicide is the answer often want to take others out also.

Heard about this when it happened...

"Guy" was a transgender furry brony lefty. Media left it alone because it didn't fit the narrative.

For a real trip down the rabbithole, watch his 45 minute "manifesto" video. I saw 15 minutes, then skipped through some. Spooky.

Saw the vid linked by OP. Creepy. Not angry or despondent or gleeful or hateful. Maybe get the sense he's mildly looking forward to the event, but thats it. Speaks of his own impending suicide with zero emotion at all.

Any mention anywhere why he picked that particular date? Just curious because in the video he mentions the event would happen in 30 something days but never mentions why that day, unless I missed it or its brought up somewhere else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom