Colt Targetsman sold please delete

For sale Colt Targetsman, another John Moses Browning design. This is a third series manufactured in around 1973. It is a ten shot auto loading chambered in 22 LR. It comes with one original colt magazine. Magazines, both original and aftermarket, are available on line.
Price $650.00
Condition: a fun shooter, very accurate, excellent grip finish, bluing is 95 % or better. The grip has a thumb rest for right handed shooters; I have another set of grips which the buyer can have if they like them.
Terms of sale: face to face, cash only, I prefer to do the sale/ transfer at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club but I am willing to meet at an agreed upon public spot inside the 495 Beltway. Buyer must send me a photo of their Massachusetts permit prior to the sale.
Contact either by PM on NES, text to 617-799-1459 or email [email protected] . Pictures available, either by text or email
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. Face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to the sale of the handgun.

20210401_132827_resized.jpg
20210401_132801_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom