1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Colt Python .357 mag., 6" barrel, Blue, mfg. 1963 All original

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by hiker45acp, Jun 30, 2019.

1. hiker45acp

hiker45acp NES Member

Behind Enemy Lines (Peoples Republik of MA)
    Colt Python, .357 mag./ .38 spec., Blue finish, 6" barrel. Manufactured in 1963. All original and in excellent condition. Grips are also in excellent condition. Mint shiny bore, action is tight and smooth like it should be. I have shot several different kinds of ammo out of this and it just shoots great. Accuracy is on the lines of a custom target revolver, which it basically is. Shows only minimum signs of having been shot/handled. At 56 years old it also qualifies as a C&R firearm for those that have a C&R FFL. Otherwise eFA-10 face to face at my dealer in Holliston, MA, "Mass Firearms". I will pay any transfer costs.

Price: Asking $3000.00 Cash or will consider part cash trades for: Ruger No.1 Rifle in 45-70 cal., Remington Rolling Block in 45-70 cal., Sharps 1874 Rifle in 45-70 cal., Handgun in 10MM cal. such as Glock model 40 in 10MM, 1911 Style Pistol in 10MM (no compact 10MMs) longer the barrel the better, Colt SAA revolver in .45 Colt cal., .357/.38 cal., S&W 22/32 Kit gun J frame revolver in .22 cal.. If you think you have something interesting to offer, try me.
    Terms: C&R FFL or eFA-10 my dealer MA Firearms in Holliston. I pay any transfer costs.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
    IMG_5510.JPG IMG_5515.JPG IMG_5523.JPG IMG_5521.JPG IMG_5518.JPG IMG_5526.JPG

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019

2. hiker45acp

hiker45acp NES Member

Behind Enemy Lines (Peoples Republik of MA)
    Bump...…..