1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS COLT PRE BAN 9MM, small pin

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by turbo38gn, Feb 9, 2019.

1. turbo38gn

turbo38gn NES Member

That's right guys, small standard AR pins … on a pre ban. Very nice condition. If you want a 9mm carbine, this is the ultimate. Once again, I am only letting this one go because I have 2 of them, otherwise … it doesn't go anywhere. Oh ya ….. and I want an expensive Trap gun...:D This is the one you can do anything with, no restriction, already has a collapsible stock and a flash hider. Don't miss out on this opportunity...

and … watch for one of my mint Pre Ban Uzi's going for sale soon...

Description : Colt Sporter lightweight

Accessories : sling, mag, manual

Selling Terms :cash\FTF

Price :$2000.00

Contact Information: PM here

Pictures:
    (optional) colt.jpg
    colt2.jpg
    colt3.jpg
    colt4.jpg
    Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    GoodWillHunting likes this.

2. turbo38gn

turbo38gn NES Member