Colt King Cobra reintroduced this week

Thumbs forward grip on a revolver? What the f***?

Does Colt even talk with their marketing contractor?

LOL, good catch.

Sometimes the contractors make some really boneheaded mistakes in their photos. In another field, but I typically make the final review for our ads before they go to print. Occasionally the graphics or photos would probably have opposite the intended effect if I didn't correct them. Chances of a pro photographer being a gun person are probably less than 50/50...

Nothing's changed with Colt quality since then either. A friend of mine bought a Colt 1911 last year. An m45a1. Nothing but problems. Sent back 2 times and it's still not reliable. Spent top shelf price on a 1911 and got bottom shelf product.

Damn I will have to skip getting a Colt, wtf.

Meh, not impressed with Colt. Just acquired a S&W TRR8 .357 model 327 w/ 5" barrel. Added black Hogue Piranha grips as I didn't like the feel of the standard rubber grip. Going to replace the fiber optic front sight with a Lightwave H3 Tritium/Fiber Optic. Shoots great. May add an RMR and light if it becomes my go-to home defense handgun, but honestly it doesn't need an RMR given how accurate and easy to shoot it is. There is a channel down the center of the top rail so no need for higher sights with the rail installed, though they won't co-witness an rmr at this height. My new favorite...

1666894975283.png

As an aside, it was a bitch finding a shoulder holster rig for this thing, but find one I did. Custom...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom