WTS PLEASE DELETE Colt Frontier Scout 22lr Army Revolver *Price Drop*

cyspawn

NES Member
PLEASE DELETE

Selling a hard to find Colt Frontier Scout Army Revolver chambered in 22lr. Revolver was built in 1958 and is the "duotone" finish...serial number is "F" series. Very minor finish wear near the end of the barrel on one side as seen in the first pic but other than that excellent condition.

No box, paperwork, or accessories...pistol only.

Asking or best reasonable offer...no trades or lowballers please...PM if interested.

Located in Hopedale MA...will transfer at AC Arms in Mendon MA.

0C34018C-A87E-44B9-928F-D32CC2B9730E.jpeg32E85DF0-82A2-444D-B75F-4FE91FEDC9A4.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom