1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Colt CCR Competition AR15 Fluted stainless steel barrel

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by M60, Aug 11, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. M60

M60 NES Member

This rifle is called Colts CCR rifle. CCR for Colt Competition Rifle. It doesn't shoot MOA or even 1/2 MOA. It shoots 1/4 MOA. Actually .26 MOA for real and the factory target proves this claim. It's the finest shooting AR I've ever seen and I have 4 of them. I spoke with the V.P. of the company about this rifle and he told me that since they only made 8 or 9 of them per month, that I was very fortunate to get my hands on one. It has a fluted, stainless steel barrel and a flat top for your favorite optic. At the top of the front of the forend, you'll notice a knurled knob. This knob allows you to adjust the gas system. As you would expect, this rifle has a butter smooth, match grade trigger.The finest of everything goes into the making of these Colt rifles and whoever gets its will be very fortunate to have it, as I've been. The rifle comes with a ten round magazine and lots of goodies that came with the rifle from the factory, in a nice nylon, zipper lock, carry bag.
    I've only put a total of 20 rounds through this rifle, to sight in my scope and a few fun shots. I'm selling this rifle for the reasonable price of $ 2000.00. Not interested in trades. Sorry.
    I have at least 1 transfer left for a EFA10 transfer.
    All of the goose rules apply.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 9:30 PM