• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colt ar15 sp1 car commando????

What makes this gun- http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=178871342 -so valuble? I have the same gun equiped the same way in the same serial number range. Mine is not new in the box but is in very good condition. I have the same stock, forend, a1 upper without a forward assist or deflector. Is the seller of this just wishful thinking because he can prove it belonged to the son of John Wayne or do I potentially have something that is more valuble than I thought?????

GB tends to be overpriced IMO. But the market tends to support it so, who knows.

ETA: gross generalization, but an observation I have made on things I am interested in purchasing. I see them on GB, and usually buy elsewhere for less.

Ill sell you the same gun a lot cheaper....Ill even through in a letter of authenticty that is was not owned any anyone, or anyone related, to someone famous

Back
Top Bottom