• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colt 22lr AR15 on Gunbroker

[rofl2]
pix941090109.jpg

pix700359531.jpg

Last edited:
somewhere in Apopka Florida there are people in a building that say "Spikes Tactical" laughing their asses off

I will let you know about that.

If and when I get the upper I ordered from them on Sep 07.

What you ordered one two years ago and haven't gotten it? Have you contacted Spikes?

OOPS! I meant Sep 07, 2009. I apologize for not being very clear on this.

Now three weeks may not seem all that bad but when I placed my order I was told that it should ship by the end of the week and that they would not charge my CC until it was ready to go. My CC was charged on Sep 09, 2009.

I called on Sep 15 and was told that they were waiting on the dedicated .22lr bolts which should be in the next day and my order would then ship.

I called again on Sep 25 and after being disconnected several times finally got through and was told that they were getting ready to ship a number of orders and they would be here next (this) week.

I don't mind that it takes a while for an order but I like to be able to find out what is going on.

In fairness to my feelings about Spike's I did post in another thread about an article in the latest SWAT Magazine which had a very complimentary article on Spike's .22lr uppers.

He should've purchased the S&W M&P15 .22lr like i did. could not be any happier. a .22lr AR 15 platform that just doesn't look like an AR 15 but functions identical to its big brother. Colt's looked the part but did not function like an AR. You won't see mine on g'broker any time soon [wink]

Back
Top Bottom