• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colorado Survivalists Activate "Collapse" Mode

Reptile is en route...they just don’t know it yet.

He’s the editor of the ‘tinfoil daily’ newspaper on base and shares fifteen articles every day and then changes the title by one word and uses them the very next day as ‘new’ news.

we should be so lucky for an actual all out collapse...it would be open season on skinnies, sjw’s and stoop jockeys until the country is cleansed and we can get back to work being the greatest god damn place on earth.

Last edited:
Reptile is en route...they just don’t know it yet.

He’s the editor of the ‘tinfoil daily’ newspaper on base and writes fifteen articles every day and then changes the title by one word and uses them the very next day as ‘new’ news.
Dupe:

Dupe:

some nerve. I don’t think YOU reserve the right to ‘dupe’ Zappa, dude. You literally ‘dupe’ yourself every other day with all the crap you post.

I still love you like a brother, but JFC...take your own advice.

zappas version is totally ‘new’ news according to your pattern of posting the same shit over and over again.

some nerve. I don’t think YOU reserve the right to ‘dupe’ Zappa, dude. You literally ‘dupe’ yourself every other day with all the crap you post.

zappas version is totally ‘new’ news according to your pattern of posting the same shit over and over again.
If it's an updated story with more details is must be posted.

In all honesty, before I posted this thread, I searched for "Colorado Survivalists", both by title and text, and got ZERO hits. Which actually surprised me, to not have those two words found together in any thread post seems a bit unrealistic, considering how many posts there are here on NES.
But also considering how few views and replies Reptile received from his post of last Saturday, it leads me to believe that not many people actually read it. Which further leads me to conclude that a lot of people must already have Reptile threads set on "ignore".
Plutzing.gif

Last edited:
In all honesty, before I posted this thread, I searched for "Colorado Survivalists", both by title and text, and got ZERO hits. Which actually surprised me, to not have those two words found together in any thread post seems a bit unrealistic, considering how many posts there are here on NES.
But also considering how few views and replies Reptile received from his post of last Saturday, it leads me to believe that not many people actually read it. Which further leads me to conclude that a lot of people must already have Reptile threads set on "ignore".
View attachment 407218

Nah, just one person on my ignore list, and it isn't him. For the same reason, but the other person is more aggressive with it.

It's good to hear about these crazy stories, I remember one back in January about a crazy bug in China. Just have to have a 50 lb bag of Morten's on hand.

View attachment 407218

Our server is chock full of files called file.doc, file.xls, file.ppt - people aren’t good with titles, in general...

Back
Top Bottom