Colorado Supreme Court Reverses Campus Gun Ban

The general attitudes toward self defense and personal protection have changed for the better. More and more people are seeing the benefit in become responsible for their own defense... The gal in Oklahoma who defended herself and baby with the shotgun. The neighbor in NH who fired one into the ground and kept the burglar at gunpoint until the police arrived. All charges against him dropped and his guns returned... The number of people who had positive things to say about these incidents, the outpouring of support for them indicates to me a more positive view...
As the number of gun owners continues to rise so to will the review of laws. Some may actually find that many of them are quite silly and require repeal... Hope and Change could be for our benefit... LOL...

This is good news! Very good news! I offered our technicians the opportunity to shoot. All of them accepted the invitation. I'm taking all 7 of them to the range and we're going to shoot a Sig Mosquito, G17, SIG P239, G30 and G36 (the .45 cals are if they want to shoot a large bore handgun). I'm also taking an AR-15 in 5.56, a Saiga 7.62x39, Remington 700 in .308 and, of course, a Marlin 60!. They all seem pretty psyched about going. Maybe the pendulum is swinging.

Back
Top Bottom