Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

"While the motive of the attack was not immediately known it comes amid what President Joe Biden earlier this year called "rising hate and violence" against LGBTQ people."

If the motive is not known, how can it immediately be labeled a "hate crime"?

Chris
Well, here you have it:

Let's see how the liberal MSM handle this one!

Chris

Last edited:
All of that bizarro world bs is so confusing I expect any good attorneys to start using it just to create doubt and confusion in jurors or judges from simply trying to sort out what f***ing planet people are from anymore.
Women are from Venus... 🤔

pulled them from a TX pageant website bro.
I don't need or want to know about your search history. Pics like that don't belong on this forum. I get it you have a hard on against Christians or maybe it is just conservatives but it is almost like you're trying to protect groomers because people think kids shouldn't go to drag shows.

I don't need or want to know about your search history. Pics like that don't belong on this forum. I get it you have a hard on against Christians or maybe it is just conservatives but it is almost like you're trying to protect groomers because people think kids shouldn't go to drag shows.
lol oh shut the f*** up dude

willing to bet a bunch of those pagent moms are not "southern Christian conservatives"
Couldn't say for sure, but I grew up in the south and lived there for much of my adult life. I'm also a Christian. I'd never even heard of child beauty pageants until the murder of JonBenet Ramsey (Boulder, Colorado). It's big business now, and not a "southern" one. I think the parental motivation probably has some ABPD element to it, and the money flowing into the business is probably pedo.

Schrödinger's Pussy?

Damn, again, who knew? [laugh]

Schrödinger's Pussy

An old and often argued quantum physics theory of whether or not a man will get laid. The theory goes... A man walks into a bar and sees a sexy bitch in the corner. Until he walks up to her, we dont know if he will get laid or not. Therefore we can assume that he will both get laid and a go home alone. Highlighting the fact that 50% of the time the female would sleep with him. The final argument is as such, by approaching the "sexy bitch", he forces nature to collapse on itself and the result becomes conclusive. Either he gets laid or he doesnt.

Self-loathing by gay people isn't new.

Guy probably just couldn't get a date, or even someone to suck off.

Same with a lot of these gay bar shootups. The Florida Pulse nightclub was chalked up to Islamic extremism but the dude was a regular there. I want to say there was another one in California but I don't recall the details

The Florida Pulse nightclub was chalked up to Islamic extremism but the dude was a regular there.
Really? There's so much misinformation floating around whenever any of these things occurs. I just read the other day that what came out at his wife's trial was that he didn't even know it was a gay club. He was an ISIS-inspired terrorist who chose Pulse after he decided security was too high at his first choice. I'm not saying that's the truth of it. I'm just saying that's what I read the other day.

Really? There's so much misinformation floating around whenever any of these things occurs. I just read the other day that what came out at his wife's trial was that he didn't even know it was a gay club. He was an ISIS-inspired terrorist who chose Pulse after he decided security was too high at his first choice. I'm not saying that's the truth of it. I'm just saying that's what I read the other day.
That's a croc.

GettyImages-123529247-2a29d6c.jpg

Your sweet, innocent, and extremely naive little SpaceCritter was visiting Washington, DC, at a young age with his family. My mother and I are at a payphone calling my father - he was somewhere else, and she and I had been to dinner. We're outside some sort of nightclub - it had some windows facing the street so I could see in. Hm. There are people dancing and partying in that club. Funny - there aren't any women in there. OH f***! "Ma, we need to get out of here!"

Ok so for us old guys, what the hell does non binary mean? And the “they/them” stuff, does that mean the person thinks there is more than one of them? Like invisible friends or something? I can’t keep up with this new normal nonsense.

It's one of the things people with gender dysphoria demand upon others so they can have more players in their mental disorder fantasy world, and in their eyes, legitimizing and endorsing their abnormal behavior.

Back
Top Bottom