Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

Heh-heh. Def smart. (If anyone needs me Ill be removing the handle on my body armor)

View attachment 689591

JK 3-letter monitor, you know Im all talk lmao

eta- LOL @Boghog1

View attachment 689592
I had a set of robocop armor from work that I never really bothered to figure out.

It had some handle on it that you pull and the armor will basically fall apart. Meant for quick removal by medics if you get shot. Might be worth googling for future mass shooter take downs.

If I'm a man who identifies as a woman and I get shot in the groin, do I see a urologist or a gynecologist for medical treatment?
What happens when she gets shot in the nuts, or when he gets shot in the womb?
Who do I see if I'm a guy and my fallopian tunes get winged?
I'm very confused....

If I'm a man who identifies as a woman and I get shot in the groin, do I see a urologist or a gynecologist for medical treatment?
What happens when she gets shot in the nuts, or when he gets shot in the womb?
Who do I see if I'm a guy and my fallopian tunes get winged?
I'm very confused....

Good thing this guy had a dad in the picture. People that think not having a dad in the picture leads to terrible kids fail to realize that there’s a large number of absolute piece of shit fathers out there and many kids are better off without them.

Source- Have piece of shit father, raised by a single mother, much better off for it.

Good thing this guy had a dad in the picture. People that think not having a dad in the picture leads to terrible kids fail to realize that there’s a large number of absolute piece of shit fathers out there and many kids are better off without them.

Source- Have piece of shit father, raised by a single mother, much better off for it.
Having a “father”…and having an involved father are two entirely separate things.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say this guy was simply a sperm donor and not an actual father.

Having a “father”…and having an involved father are two entirely separate things.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say this guy was simply a sperm donor and not an actual father.

I agree with you. With that said, if this “father” stuck around, would shooter have been better off? There’s also a difference between an involved shitty father and an involved even halfway decent father. Being shitty and involved is arguably worse than shitty and uninvolved. I’m speaking more to the earlier posts that assumed there was no father in the household when at times that’s better than some cuckoo asshat being there to mess someone up even further.

Eh. I'll take the unpopular road here and say no sympathy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy people died but when you push the envelope not up to the line but 100 miles past it, what do you think is going to happen. You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately.
we get it. you hate the queers.

Back
Top Bottom