• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colorado Dem To Rape Survivor At Gun Hearing: “Statistics Aren’t On Your Side”

I think this might be a dupe, not sure.

Now why are people like Rush Limbaugh forced to apologize to various "women's" groups for "disparaging" remarks (which were actually sort of truthful), while all these Dems and so-called "Progressives" want to disarm women and leave them vulnerable to rapists and murderers.

Now why are people like Rush Limbaugh forced to apologize to various "women's" groups for "disparaging" remarks (which were actually sort of truthful), while all these Dems and so-called "Progressives" want to disarm women and leave them vulnerable to rapists and murderers.

No, this is some other moron from Colorado. Are you thinking of Joe Salazar?

They live in a fantasy world where they believe rape is a rare occurrence, and the best thing to do is comply and not try to prevent it. I worked in retail for years, and I met five women who had been raped, and a few of them had been violated for large portions of their childhood. My blood boiled with every story I heard, and it disgusts how lightly we still treat this issue in our country.

Not allowing women to carry OC or handguns is no different than blaming a woman for wearing a skirt, at least in my book.

IDK.

I saw some jackass talking about using a ballpoint pen for defense. And then reading about some other college recommending that women vomit, urinate or say they're menstruating to ward off their attacker.

D means never having to say sorry. Ted Kennedy killed a woman yet "woman's" groups (all liberal front groups) say he was great on womens issues and a champion for them. Former KKK member Robert Byrd was the "dean" of the senate in the obit's....

IDK.

I saw some jackass talking about using a ballpoint pen for defense. And then reading about some other college recommending that women vomit, urinate or say they're menstruating to ward off their attacker.

Yeah, that's Joe Salazar. BTW, like the new avatar, but I'm gonna miss Piers! Did I just say that?!

Back
Top Bottom