• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Color our guns pink?

Found it..

BU-170PL.jpg

Ummm, No. 99% of the time I don't carry a purse,and when I do it is way smaller than what most women would have. Besides I'm not one of those that has 50 pairs of shoes either. Summer I live in flip flops,I have my sneakers,a pair of boots,and a couple pair of dress shoes. I know I'm not normal. [lol] [twisted]

Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Good grief...no - absolultely not - no way - never. I like my guns to look like guns thanks.

Don't you think your gun should match your purse? :D :D :D

Darius...we used to see a bit of each other when I was on the board and other times - did you EVER see me carrying a pink purse??? <gag> (Okay - so I used violet - Derek didn't supply pink in the color selection. :D )

Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Good grief...no - absolultely not - no way - never. I like my guns to look like guns thanks.

Darius...we used to see a bit of each other when I was on the board and other times - did you EVER see me carrying a pink purse??? <gag> (Okay - so I used violet - Derek didn't supply pink in the color selection. :D )

No, but I often did wonder what you had stashed in your sling!

Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:

One or the other hand with stitches in it. [lol] [lol] (God I hope those days are over!!)

Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:

One or the other hand with stitches in it. [lol] [lol] (God I hope those days are over!!)

Can't fool me, that is just your cleverly crafted public answer. I am sure you had some sort of a knife or other nifty personal defense device in there somewhere!

Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:

Can't fool me, that is just your cleverly crafted public answer. I am sure you had some sort of a knife or other nifty personal defense device in there somewhere!

BESIDES the wrapped up fingers you mean? Ofcourse - my mace. :D

Back
Top Bottom