• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Color our guns pink?

I read that a ways back. I think it's hysterical

I actually do often consider sending out an AR to get a customized finish of hot pink cheetah print... [twisted]

Google is your friend.
It's so dainty and harmless-looking...
%C0%CF%BB%F3%C8%DE%B4%EB%20lady%20bug%20pink.gif

Skald I have met you and I can't say what I would do if I saw ya pull a pink knife. I'd either run like hell (cause your one of the few people who I think could conceal a AR-15 without a trench coat) or id go into cardiac arrest from laughing so hard. Both ways your mission is accomplished.

Skald said:
You know, I'd just get the pink Spydeco for the hell of it. I mean, a 6'7 man whipping out a pink knife, he MUST be screwed in the head some.

See, I told you it was a tactical knife.

Who wants to fight a crazed 6'7" man?

(With or without a dinky pink knife)

Moderator said:
SR Would you get the optional rhinestone stock?

You know, I think the rhinestones may be a nice touch, and maybe some glitter around the ejection port... You know, nothing fancy. Just a touch of glitz. [lol]

SiameseRat said:
Moderator said:
SR Would you get the optional rhinestone stock?

You know, I think the rhinestones may be a nice touch, and maybe some glitter around the ejection port... You know, nothing fancy. Just a touch of glitz. [lol]

Ahhhhh, the LE version -- the Liberace Edition!

Well- let us not forget that although my AR will be hot pink, it will be hot pink CHEETAH print...

TypeO you've got a mullet and spandex pants, don't you?

Moderator said:
I still do. I think Diamond David Lee Roth should come out with a line of guns. Could you imagine the colors

... how bout a white scarf with a red and grren polka at the tip of the rifle? :D

Skald said:
You know, I'd just get the pink Spydeco for the hell of it. I mean, a 6'7 man whipping out a pink knife, he MUST be screwed in the head some.

You know what? The Buck that I carry in my pocket, I've had for about 8 years. And it's purple. But It's a damn good pocket knife. And I've never caught hell for it, but maybe it's just like you said. LOL!

I'll see if I can google up a picture of it...

Back
Top Bottom