College students pay tuition by hooking up with sugar daddies, mommas

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
SeekingArrangements release annual list universities with the most alternative dating profiles
Mom and Dad can’t or won’t pay for college? Not smart or athletic enough for scholarships? Financing the tens of thousands of dollars needed to pay for tuition, fees, room and board seems impalatable?

Come to an arrangement.

About 4 million students are looking for generous partners — sugar daddies or sugar mommas — through dating site SeekingArrangements to help pay for some or part of their school bills. Of that, 62 percent, or 2.48 million, are students in the United States, according to the company. The site recently released its list of schools nationwide with the largest growth in new profiles.

“The numbers speak for themselves,“ Brandon Wade, the founder and CEO of Seeking Arrangements, said in a statement.

Is there such thing as a Momma Gunner?

I'm looking for a generous young lady that would like to date an older man and pay for my ammo.

I wont be shooting blanks.

I have a high capacity magazine but I'm quick on the trigger.

I carry a reload.

Tactical reloads will be performed at my discretion.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you're a divorced woman and have your ex-husbands alimony money, you'll gladly trade some of that for opportunity to feel young again.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
i thought sugar daddies and mammas were the parents.
Not anymore.

I was talking to a FORMER client last year. (Did I mention FORMER?) His sons go to some private school that's costing him $30K/yr for the 2 of them. He's dropping both of them into full-bore Boston area universities at $75K/yr.

I think the kids are 2 years apart. So he's got 6 years at dropping $30K. $180K. School for 8 years is 600K. Let's assume work study and scholarship $ and such of $40K/kid. That's still $170K in debt for EACH CHILD.

He's cluelessly convinced he's doing them a favor instead of them going to a state school at $25K/yr and he can foot all but about $10K/kid of.

Now, here's my point: In MY day, if a CHILD went to school, mom and dad mortgaged the house. (Stupidly, but I digress.). Today, M&D just say, "Well, that's Jr's problem."

Oh, and they don't help Jr. pick a major other than Womyn's Studies Through Macrame or something. Nope. They let Jr. have a 4 (or 5) year party and then he's stuck paying the bill. Good parenting, Dad!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
How much are these sugar mommas paying for a fat balding middle aged guy? I come with a guarantee... I will disappoint them as much as their ex husband. [rofl]
Bad news.... There is a gender gap in this industry. If you are female and obese and have no personality, you can still find a sugar daddy. But if male, you need to look like Keanu Reeves or Dwayne Johnson or something to find a sugar mommy. Anything less and no one is interested.

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bad news.... There is a gender gap in this industry. If you are female and obese and have no personality, you can still find a sugar daddy. But if male, you need to look like Keanu Reeves or Dwayne Johnson or something to find a sugar mommy. Anything less and no one is interested.
I demand the federal government address this egregious institutionalized sexism. Fat, balding men deserve equal rights!

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Sorry guys we can think that we are the hottest thing in town however we only have one use these days and it's not in the bedroom.

Sugar mommas are our wives hooking up with hard working boys
and the wives are paying the boys...
You don't understand.

I'm looking for a Sugar Mamma who is much younger than I am.

My time is valuable but I accept ammo in trade.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I wanted to see what Reptile was up on these sites, for research purposes, so I checked it out with a made up Email (they dont send a verification code, so you can make something in the spot).

The quality of the women is NOT GREAT (a lot like the quality of Infowars). A little over 50% are guilty.

I clicked on a few profiles, most have absolutely nothing and were active for a day.

You will find better quality using Bumble or Tinder.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I wanted to see what Reptile was up on these sites, so I checked it out with a made up Email (they dont send a verification code, so you can make something in the spot).

The quality of the women is NOT GREAT (a lot like the quality of Infowars). A little over 50% are guilty.

I clicked on a few profiles, most have absolutely nothing and were active for a day.

You will find better quality using Bumble or Tinder.
I did the same and some are just outright hookers like you see on the street.

smokey-seven

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He's cluelessly convinced he's doing them a favor instead of them going to a state school at $25K/yr
The, "fees" and dorm/food charges and books at state schools add up fast and furious. Take a close look at the extra charges for state schools and they run a close approximation to some decent private institutions.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
SeekingArrangements release annual list universities with the most alternative dating profiles
Mom and Dad can’t or won’t pay for college? Not smart or athletic enough for scholarships? Financing the tens of thousands of dollars needed to pay for tuition, fees, room and board seems impalatable?

Come to an arrangement.

About 4 million students are looking for generous partners — sugar daddies or sugar mommas — through dating site SeekingArrangements to help pay for some or part of their school bills. Of that, 62 percent, or 2.48 million, are students in the United States, according to the company. The site recently released its list of schools nationwide with the largest growth in new profiles.

“The numbers speak for themselves,“ Brandon Wade, the founder and CEO of Seeking Arrangements, said in a statement.

Is there such thing as a Momma Gunner?

I'm looking for a generous young lady that would like to date an older man and pay for my ammo.

I wont be shooting blanks.

I have a high capacity magazine but I'm quick on the trigger.

I carry a reload.

Tactical reloads will be performed at my discretion.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

1579174567814.png

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This must be stopped. It's not a morality judgement, it's just that I can see where this is headed. Pretty soon, you will see men willing to take in these women and pay for their houses, cars, all expenses, money for children and give them half of their retirement all in exchange for sex and a couple of warm meals now and then.

Top Bottom