• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Collectors Gallery in Stoneham

I've only bought one gun there but I love stopping by and poking around upstairs. I'm not a hundred percent sure I know which guy was Jack but if he's who I'm thinking of, he sold me that gun and I agree, he was a very nice guy.

RIP

I've only bought one gun there but I love stopping by and poking around upstairs. I'm not a hundred percent sure I know which guy was Jack but if he's who I'm thinking of, he sold me that gun and I agree, he was a very nice guy.

RIP
Look at their website. Jack's picture is in the upper right hand corner.

Very sad news. I always had good dealings with Jack, going back to 2003 when I bought a G23 from him. Price was fair and when the trigger spring broke the first time I took it to the range, I brought it back and he fixed it right there.

I've bought over a dozen guns from that shop, always had a pleasant experience.

Very unfortunate news. I bought my first gun off of him back when they were doing gunshows, a Marlin 25N in .22LR back when I had my FID, great guy!

i bought my first modern sporting rifle off of jack in 2011. i didn't want to spend a ton of money in case this wasn't for me so i picked up a stag 15 model 3 for $699. as of now, the only thing original in it is the lower. i must have at least $1100 into it now. i cursed you out, jack, every time i took it out of the safe, for pushing me off that ar slippery slope, lol. and you were the one who, along with the kid from work, kept pushing me to build my own and just buy a few stripped lowers to give it a go. hindsight is 20/20, glad i listened now. i got a tear in my eye now. so long, jack.

CCG_TopBanner_Jack_JackColor.png

Great person, so sad and tragic. Bought my first gun there when Jimmy owned it. Met Jack and Bill, and that's why I remained a customer. RIP Jack

very sad to hear, a shock. can't believe, he was too young, bought many guns as did my brother from him and his brother, always friendly, fair and square. always a story to tell too

A few times a year I drive up from the south shore to Collectors Gallery. I've bought first firearm there and a few more, great shop. I always enjoyed my trips there. RIP Jack

Only been there once. Bought some CCI SV 22 ammo shortly after sandy hook and they didn't jack up the prices.

I just saw this thread, this sucks. RIP Jack! Great shop. I bought a bunch of guns there, always fair prices and they would stand by their word. Once I picked up a gun case which was mismarked down and they sold it to me for that price, no hassle. I am sad but I hope that they continue the tradition.

Once I picked up a gun case which was mismarked down and they sold it to me for that price, no hassle.
for sure. me, when the shield came out, I got an notice from collectors saying if anyone wants one, come in and put your name on the list. they quoted a price of $329 or something to that effect. I went in and got on the list and paid half down. months later, I got the call and go to pick it up. the tagged price was 399. I always copy emails so I happened to have it on me when I picked it up, showed it to jack and they honored the quoted price. I was prepared to pay the asking price....jack, I beat you, that time only, lol. rest in peace, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom