• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Collectors Gallery in Stoneham

I was just on there web site and the owner Jack Gallagher has passed away very sad. Was a great guy to buy guns from over the years.RIP!!!!!

Attachments

• 90AF62DB-310A-4AC0-B0D9-CF31C709122B.png
    90AF62DB-310A-4AC0-B0D9-CF31C709122B.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 222
Great guy, always treated me fairly too. Anyone know what happened? I looked for an obit but couldn't find anything.

They are having a tax free weekend sale this weekend, here's the info:

Sales Tax Holiday Weekend Sale

10% off pre-owned guns
(excluding some consignments)

Sale starts NOW

Deposits taken for pickup
Saturday and Sunday to qualify for no sales tax

Special Sunday hours 8:00 - Noon

I stopped by yesterday; they were closed, with a sign in the window announcing a “family matter” or “family emergency.” I’m sorry to hear about his passing.

It was business as usual when I went back today, though.

I bought most of my guns there

Very sad he was a great guy.

I didn't have money to pay my rent one month and he lended me the money.

I was going there tommorow to take a look around I was on there web site looking at there used guns this morning and didn't see that post on the web site then.

I remember when he and his brother took over the business from the previous owner in the days the shop was further up the street. Jack was a nice guy and was always helpful. I bought a ton of stuff from them.

Always liked that place,the sheep would be lined up for hours at 4$easons,but plenty of room to shop at Collectors.

Haven't been there in years though.always was paranoid of dropping my keys down the storm drain when I parked on the street,and oddly enough Jack told me more than one person did in fact do that.

Haven't been there in years (my fault, not theirs) and used to love poking around upstairs in the loft.
Jack serviced our Community for decades.
RIP.

Saw Jack Wednesday when I went in after work and talked to him for 15 minutes all seemed fine. Went back Friday morning and heard the news, I was completely floored.

RIP Jack

i'd be in every couple of weeks, i live 1 1/2 mi away. never saw this coming, he looked the same and seemed himself. i didn't read this whole thread or an obit. heart attack? where it was so sudden. jeez, what a blow to the local gun community.

i'd be in every couple of weeks, i live 1 1/2 mi away. never saw this coming, he looked the same and seemed himself. i didn't read this whole thread or an obit. heart attack? where it was so sudden. jeez, what a blow to the local gun community.
Same story here. Grew up one town over. Bought my first rifle from CCG. He was the nicest of the crew over the years. Good man, RIP.

2 of the last 3 times I went into his shop, I bought a gun from the loft. Each time I was just looking around, had nothing in particular in mind. Jack was a great guy, I certainly will miss him.

I sent a condolence message to the shop and Bill responded today with a thanks.

I bought a Marlin 60 yesterday for $139, and I've bought a bunch from there over the years. Carl, at 4 seasons, has gotten the lion's share of my business over the last 15 years, followed by CCGGuns. Great guys in both establishments.

Back
Top Bottom