Collectors/Affordable Firearms Pelham,NH

Great service, great prices, no attitudes. New and used and militeria too.
122 Bridge st.(rt 38) unit 9
Pelham, NH
Tues & Wed 12-5pm
Thurs & Fri 10-7pm
Sat 9-4pm
Closed Sun & Mon

not a lot of ammo there, but it is a great little gun shop with really nice guys behind the counters, and always a couple of friendly customers to chat with. They have a good selection of guns to choose from.

worth the ride just to visit and poke around

I havent been to thier main shop yet...but I have purchased quite a few firearams off them at the fun shows...they always have the items everyone wants and what they are looking for...and thier prices and customer relations are great....pleasant people to do business with.

Terry & Bob

Both great guys to deal with!!!!! They treat people well, and are very fair when trading. When you go, drive around the back up the hill to park. You will walk up 2 stairs instead of 20!

stopped today and grabbed a 30rd Colt 'green' follower preban for $30, and a box of 50rds of 5.56 for $21.

Had Winchester .45 for $16/50....I paid $39.95 for the bulk pak of 100 last week at FS. and no sales tax!....ugh.

if it is right around the corner from your house you must be my next door neighbor

Love the place. If you like huge gleaming gun stores like Shooter's...you won't like it. More of an old time small shop with plenty of guns in stock with decent pricing, and all sorts of misc stuff in boxes and piles to poke around thru. No grouchy old codgers either, both guys are friendly and knowledgeable.

Just stopped in yesterday. It is a cluttered as ever. I always feel like I am walking through someones attic. boxes of holsters and other things on the floor. lots of free state magazines...a dozen or so ARs on the wall as well as some other firearms. WW1 helmets, spats (or whatever the leggings are called). swords a few bayonets... 8 or so lugers in a case. lots of ammo on the back wall

Where did all the Milsurps go? I have been here, stateline (guns and glory) and a couple other places. The days of milsurps are pretty much over. yes collectable arms has some but try to find another shop in southern NH with a selection..

anyway, a fun place to visit once in a while just to look around.

I stopped by on Saturday. Sign on the door says new owner opening soon.
It didn't have a date and I am not sure when they closed. Will check back in a few weeks. I always liked stopping in because you never knew what you were going to find.

Back
Top Bottom