• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Collecting Beretta Pistols?

Picked up my second Beretta pistol, a new 92FS INOX. Also have a 92FS INOX Compact. I'm already thinking of getting the M9A3 in the future, or a M1951 or a M1934 or a M1935.

Are there any specific things to keep in mind with collecting Beretta pistols? Is there a certain one, besides a Tariq, that is of interest? How much should a 1934 or a 1935 or a 1951 go for?

I got my 1951 for $350 two years ago. Nice little gun. It's nice because it's got all the features I like about the M9 and none of the ones I dislike.

In 1987 I was 15 and there were three posters hanging on my bedroom wall - a Ferrari, Alyssa Milano, and the M9. You could say I've always had a thing for Italian design. It took me forever to finally decide to get my LTC, but a Beretta collection of my own is certainly in the future. Have fun!

I wish i had a beretta vertec.

And just for fun.. a taurus 92 clone, and engrave sword on the slide and gold cerakote so it looks like it came out of Romeo and Juliet..

Picked up my second Beretta pistol, a new 92FS INOX. Also have a 92FS INOX Compact. I'm already thinking of getting the M9A3 in the future, or a M1951 or a M1934 or a M1935.

Are there any specific things to keep in mind with collecting Beretta pistols? Is there a certain one, besides a Tariq, that is of interest? How much should a 1934 or a 1935 or a 1951 go for?

For all things Beretta Get a good drink and settle in for some reading..

http://berettaforum.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=40

My Holy Grail at the moment would be a Military Issue M9, Had one in my hands once, waited and lost the window of opportunity...

The 92 series of pistols alone will keep you busy for years. Ha Ha Ha

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=98238

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom