Colion Noir

Anyone going to meet him? I might as I live near there now. Not too many dudes I'd like to get a selfie with, but it would be worth it to make the libs huff and puff lol
I'm only two hours away, I can sacrifice a few hours of sick time for the opportunity. I've been following him for a while and wouldn't miss that opportunity. The only problem is its at SIG so I need to make sure i go with empty pockets-no green paper, no plastic.

I gat-gat-gat no time. Or I'd make the drive. I like him a lot. And I haven't been to Sig in 100 years.

I watched this video when Noir posted it. Colion is very intelligent, well spoken and doesn't hold back when he debates the crazy anti 2A folks.
I am not sure if he still does anything with the NRA. I only watch his interviews that he posts on his You Tube channel.
His videos started great, went to crap when he became "official NRA", and have returned to greatness since the Wayne Massacre. He's better without the NRA.

As a millennial, very true. I am frequently ashamed of my generation. This, combined with a breakdown of family and community has created a perfect storm of anti-social isolation in our society. A perfect storm. And this societal breakdown was most definitely not an accident, but purposefully engineered by dark forces.

Blaming generations, specifically the new generations has always been the fall back of many a people who lack the energy to find the real reason why things are going on.

The thing thats new in our society is the soap box. Virtually anyone can get their message out if they do something extreme enough. This is the problem with the majority of these instances.

Selling out is so outdated. If you're born after 1990 or so, selling out is a ????. Gettin PAID is most important.

And there's nothing wrong with that. As Craig said - he needs to be paid. If someone wants to pay you for that, great! But people of my generation have some sort of attachment to being "pure" somehow.

Funny story - a guy that worked at a trust co I worked at years ago was a leftist dream. And he worked in high finance. It didn't mesh. He was so anti-establishment it wasn't funny. He was a programmer and he never went real far with that.

After I left, they went through a massive restructuring. They offloaded all of their data processing and decimated many departments. I assumed he left and went to work for Greenpeace or something. No way would he ever bother to try and move up the ladder of the organization he hated.

I happened to be talking to my old boss a few weeks ago. "You ever hear from XXX?" "XXX is still at Trust Co." I almost fell off my chair. "Anti-Establishment XXX is still at Trust Co??? How does that work?" "Oh, he figured out that with 2 ex-wives and a couple of kids, a paycheck was better than not. He's doing really well over there."

All that said - how was the meet-and-greet????

Selling out is so outdated. If you're born after 1990 or so, selling out is a ????. Gettin PAID is most important.

And there's nothing wrong with that. As Craig said - he needs to be paid. If someone wants to pay you for that, great! But people of my generation have some sort of attachment to being "pure" somehow.

Funny story - a guy that worked at a trust co I worked at years ago was a leftist dream. And he worked in high finance. It didn't mesh. He was so anti-establishment it wasn't funny. He was a programmer and he never went real far with that.

After I left, they went through a massive restructuring. They offloaded all of their data processing and decimated many departments. I assumed he left and went to work for Greenpeace or something. No way would he ever bother to try and move up the ladder of the organization he hated.

I happened to be talking to my old boss a few weeks ago. "You ever hear from XXX?" "XXX is still at Trust Co." I almost fell off my chair. "Anti-Establishment XXX is still at Trust Co??? How does that work?" "Oh, he figured out that with 2 ex-wives and a couple of kids, a paycheck was better than not. He's doing really well over there."

All that said - how was the meet-and-greet????

Good crowd, Colion was gracious and for the couple of minutes chatting, seemed genuinely appreciative of the turnout. Finally got to meet NH_realtor who has been threatening to attend a get together for sometime lol

Had planned to pick up a couple of QD Suppressor mounts but damned if they aren't significantly cheaper at Shooter's.

I drove up yesterday, got there around 4:30 and waited in line for about 30-40 mins. Stoopid ancient cellphone died on the way up (listening to podcasts, didn't notice the charger wasn't working) so no pix. Told him I subscribed to his channel on YT, and asked if he had other plans to monetize his time now that the NRA gig is gone - his reply was a shrug and a grin.

So plans are unknown. Seemed personable, but so do many politicians at first meeting.

That's all from me.

It seems the NRA thing should be temporary. You don't often get an articulate, charismatic black man talking about guns effectively on YT. It would be a mistake for the NRA to let that go regardless of what is going on with their PR firm crap.

Good crowd, Colion was gracious and for the couple of minutes chatting, seemed genuinely appreciative of the turnout. Finally got to meet NH_realtor who has been threatening to attend a get together for sometime lol

Had planned to pick up a couple of QD Suppressor mounts but damned if they aren't significantly cheaper at Shooter's.

I'm working on it I'll be sure to get to the next one!

Same here though. Colion seemed very nice and gracious, super personable and very open to talking to people.

Back
Top Bottom