Colion Noir

We raised a generation of kids who are entitled little pricks who lack personal accountability and believe their feelings are the only thing that matter.

As a millennial, very true. I am frequently ashamed of my generation. This, combined with a breakdown of family and community has created a perfect storm of anti-social isolation in our society. A perfect storm. And this societal breakdown was most definitely not an accident, but purposefully engineered by dark forces.

He’s been doing this for years and is frankly the face of gun rights for me. He’s not a FUDD, not a snake in the grass, just a guy who is like all of us who are tired of being lumped in with the lunatics who kill people.

Imagine if they treated a racial group how they treat us gun owners.

Fudge. I might be a Millennial. I got no friends either. Haven't had a close friend in. . . . .5 years or so? Of course, I've got a house-ful of people that I'm with all the time and adore, so I ain't got time for friends in addition. LOL

hqdefault.jpg

From Wikipedia:

Noir was born Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. An only child, his parents were an executive chef and a registered nurse, both of whom immigrated to the United States from Nigeria.[2] He spent his formative years in Houston, Texas.[1]

Noir graduated from high school in Houston. He went on to earn a political science degree from the University of Houston and a J.D. degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University, also in Houston.[1] He first became interested in guns while a student at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law.[6]

I watched this video when Noir posted it. Colion is very intelligent, well spoken and doesn't hold back when he debates the crazy anti 2A folks.
I am not sure if he still does anything with the NRA. I only watch his interviews that he posts on his You Tube channel.

Joe Biden never did have all of his brain cells.

Remember his " just buy a shotgun" interview. Just shoot it out the window and scare the intruders away. He really is a dolt.

Back
Top Bottom