• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colion Noir

crispnipz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We raised a generation of kids who are entitled little pricks who lack personal accountability and believe their feelings are the only thing that matter.
As a millennial, very true. I am frequently ashamed of my generation. This, combined with a breakdown of family and community has created a perfect storm of anti-social isolation in our society. A perfect storm. And this societal breakdown was most definitely not an accident, but purposefully engineered by dark forces.

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
He’s been doing this for years and is frankly the face of gun rights for me. He’s not a FUDD, not a snake in the grass, just a guy who is like all of us who are tired of being lumped in with the lunatics who kill people.

Imagine if they treated a racial group how they treat us gun owners.

cathouse01

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From Wikipedia:

Noir was born Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. An only child, his parents were an executive chef and a registered nurse, both of whom immigrated to the United States from Nigeria.[2] He spent his formative years in Houston, Texas.[1]

Noir graduated from high school in Houston. He went on to earn a political science degree from the University of Houston and a J.D. degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University, also in Houston.[1] He first became interested in guns while a student at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law.[6]

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I watched this video when Noir posted it. Colion is very intelligent, well spoken and doesn't hold back when he debates the crazy anti 2A folks.
I am not sure if he still does anything with the NRA. I only watch his interviews that he posts on his You Tube channel.

Joe Biden never did have all of his brain cells.

Remember his " just buy a shotgun" interview. Just shoot it out the window and scare the intruders away. He really is a dolt.

Top Bottom