Colion Noir slaps Russell Simmons on twitter

Last edited:
I liked the Rush card zinger, I lol'd.

I didn't see that. WTF?

It appears that when the gun grabbers get beat by sound logic, they start flinging shit. Very "yogi" of them, for sure.

I learned that yogi was a thing from this, I now feel...gayer?

I learned that yogi was a thing from this, I now feel...gayer?

so did I. To each their own. As long as they don't push it on me like crack.

Like my gay friends- they're cool, and they're friends. But they don't go pushing it on me like crack, or hold themselves in a higher esteem because of it. I don't do the same to them and claim superiority just because I have an enormous dick and extraordinary intelligence. It's called being humane.

This Simmons guy doesn't appear to be much of any of that. He touts a high essence of acceptance and tolerance of others and esteemed behavior, but he doesn't practice it one bit. He needs to go **** himself.

Yea, it was funny that awhile ago he was talking about some products so I friended and subscribed. Can't say I was paying a big amount of attention to him until stuff went down and he started getting very vocal instead of review oriented.

He posted a big thing about how the black man of all races shouldn't be anti-gun and he stated some beliefs that I've heard over and over and even though I've never walked a mile in his shoes sounded just as logic as the first day I heard it and he did spin it a little making it even more clear. It's been said more than once that you can't be oppressed when you're armed.

After that I've kept up with him pretty consistently. Wish I could be in his fight.

Back
Top Bottom