• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

coin dealers Nashua - So NH area ?

Any recommendations for precious metals - coin dealers in SO NH - Nashua area ?

Buying or selling? I sold some gold coins a while ago to fund a project (Eagles and Krugerrands). I called around, and most quoted prices like: spot -$50, or spot -5% or something similar. You'll probably do better than that with the Eagles, if they are in decent condition. These were not numismatic coins however. Thats a whole different ballgame. Sorry,can't help with the Nashua area.

Bill

basically looking to find a "local" source of bullion investment, for small weekly/monthly purchases - where the APMEX ship charges add to the cost....thought I could find a local place to stop and do smaller cash purchases, less traceability , and hopefuly end close to what a APMEX purchase would cost...

I'm not sure if they're selling buillion, but Naser's Gold on Rt 3 (not F.E. Evertte Turnpike) on the Manchester / Bedford line might.

basically looking to find a "local" source of bullion investment, for small weekly/monthly purchases - where the APMEX ship charges add to the cost....thought I could find a local place to stop and do smaller cash purchases, less traceability , and hopefuly end close to what a APMEX purchase would cost...

Why don't put up a WTB in the members classified? I would have gladly sold you gold, for spot, instead of for the dealer discount. Of course it's all in the timing. I'm not selling any more right now. Be aware, the spot price can change, minute to minute.

Bill

One place well worth the 30-40 minute ride - I do the same from the south [dance] - is Boston Bullion in Burlington, MA. I really like the way Ken deals with his customers. [thumbsup]

do you know if they charge that 6 1/2% sales tax for purchases by non-residents....? Thanks for the tip -> I'll check them out, .....but that high premium on sales is a real negative to doing any type of purchases in Mass....I usually try to avoid wasting money in that way as much as possible..

do you know if they charge that 6 1/2% sales tax for purchases by non-residents....? Thanks for the tip -> I'll check them out, .....but that high premium on sales is a real negative to doing any type of purchases in Mass....I usually try to avoid wasting money in that way as much as possible..

No sales tax on MA bullion purchases over $1,000.00.

Back
Top Bottom