COG question

Nanci Pelosi suggested that she could use COG (Continuity of Government) to remove the president from office in an interview recently. Does anyone here with legal knowledge know how that would work technically? I believe COG is a function of FEMA and they have invested a lot of money in this program, but I'm not sure how she could leverage COG to remove a sitting president. She didn't say this outright, but she suggested that was her plan. I'm not that familiar enough with COG and how it works exactly. She said she recently had a briefing with COG and that the president will be removed from office whether he knows it yet or not. I'm just curious about the legal technicalities of how that would even be possible.

From the Armenian kidnapper to Liam Neeson. . . . . "good luck!"

This isn't happening any more than theDonald bringing federal troops to surround the Capitol Bldg and take over Congress.

Screw her. We can solve this whole thing on November 3rd and bounce that idiot President Trump out.

Are you having a conversation with yourself?

What's with the wise ass comments on this forum all the time?

No, I'm asking a question. Hence the question mark. I don't know the answer. I looked it up on google and I didn't find an answer. I still don't have an answer. Just a lot of wise ass comments. I guess you don't know either.

Please find an answer. I need to report it to Maura's office. She's a real bitch if I don't report on all of you from Ma**h***s from northeast shooters.

What's with the wise ass comments on this forum all the time?

No, I'm asking a question. Hence the question mark. I don't know the answer. I looked it up on google and I didn't find an answer. I still don't have an answer. Just a lot of wise ass comments. I guess you don't know either.

Please find an answer. I need to report it to Maura's office. She's a real bitch if I don't report on all of you from Ma**h***s from northeast shooters.

Try the decaf stud. It was humor. As in you posted a question, nobody answered, and then it appeared that you answered your own question 45 mins later.

It was late, I thought it was funny, maybe I’m the only one that thought it was funny, but I made myself laugh before I fell asleep and that’s all that matters.

She said she recently had a briefing with COG and that the president will be removed from office whether he knows it yet or not.

Most of us are dismissing the theory because, if Pelosi is planning a coup via COG, it would be one of the single greatest scandals in American history... and so she wouldn’t tip her hand in an interview.

You should know you’re going to get the best of NES sarcasm if you start a second thread on this only 48 hours after your first, which got locked.

You kid yourself pretending I need help from anyone of your class.

Don’t mind her. None of us do.

Try the decaf stud. It was humor. As in you posted a question, nobody answered, and then it appeared that you answered your own question 45 mins later.

It was late, I thought it was funny, maybe I’m the only one that thought it was funny, but I made myself laugh before I fell asleep and that’s all that matters.

Sorry, when Nancy Pelosi is threatening our president, I have trouble taking things lightly. We've already lost 2 presidents. I'm not sitting on my laurels when someone threatens a man like Trump. We're not going to get another president like him anytime soon. I'm going to be turning 40 soon and Trump is the only president that I've seen in my lifetime who stands up for the American people and fights for us. He is the only president I've seen in my lifetime who isn't a globalist traitor to our country. When scum like Pelosi threaten him, I take it seriously.

Sorry, when Nancy Pelosi is threatening our president, I have trouble taking things lightly. We've already lost 2 presidents. I'm not sitting on my laurels when someone threatens a man like Trump. We're not going to get another president like him anytime soon. I'm going to be turning 40 soon and Trump is the only president that I've seen in my lifetime who stands up for the American people and fights for us. He is the only president I've seen in my lifetime who isn't a globalist traitor to our country. When scum like Pelosi threaten him, I take it seriously.

Well take some advice from an old man, settle the f*** down, you come off as a frantic balloon headed liberal type with all the rantings and anger.

There are ways to talk to people, there are ways to motivate people, and at 40 you should know that. Crazed sounding ramblings don’t get you far on this side of the situation with the so called silent majority, we don’t go in for craziness. Leave that shit for the socks and sandals crowd and just speak calmly and effectively, you’ll get more traction that way trust me.

Or, you can just tell me to f*** off and continue rambling like a lunatic, makes no never mind to me.

Well take some advice from an old man, settle the f*** down, you come off as a frantic balloon headed liberal type with all the rantings and anger.

There are ways to talk to people, there are ways to motivate people, and at 40 you should know that. Crazed sounding ramblings don’t get you far on this side of the situation with the so called silent majority, we don’t go in for craziness. Leave that shit for the socks and sandals crowd and just speak calmly and effectively, you’ll get more traction that way trust me.

Or, you can just tell me to f*** off and continue rambling like a lunatic, makes no never mind to me.

OK. Fair enough. I catch your drift.

BTW, the frogs comment gave me a chuckle. I'll give you that. ;-)

OK. Fair enough. I catch your drift.

BTW, the frogs comment gave me a chuckle. I'll give you that. ;-)

See that? Nice to laugh a little ain’t it. Just gotta be cool man, you can still fight the fight everyday, smartly, but you also gotta keep living and try to enjoy the ride along the way before you get old too.

D1D958F4-5BFE-466A-9626-704CB7B49381.png

Damn. I took that last comment from him as 100% sarcastic humor. LOL

Most of us are dismissing the theory because, if Pelosi is planning a coup via COG, it would be one of the single greatest scandals in American history... and so she wouldn’t tip her hand in an interview.

You should know you’re going to get the best of NES sarcasm if you start a second thread on this only 48 hours after your first, which got locked.

Don’t mind her. None of us do.

Yeah. That's called high treason. Shot on the Capitol steps would be the likely punishment 200 years ago.

Biden/Pelosi 2020- Free applesauce and jello for everyone. If Biden was elected i wonder who would be pulling the strings and does the White House have a basement that good ol gropey Joe can operate from?

Biden/Pelosi 2020- Free applesauce and jello for everyone.
I have it on good authority that Biden would hold out for tapioca pudding.

If Biden was elected i wonder who would be pulling the strings and does the White House have a basement that good ol gropey Joe can operate from?
As if the Party hasn't funded legal research
on how to kick him to the curb
between Election and Inauguration Day.

I do not have a clue what COG is, but if it is real, lets use it to remove the Speaker of the House! She had a great suggestion

I do not have a clue what COG is, but if it is real, lets use it to remove the Speaker of the House!
modern-times-gears.gif

Back
Top Bottom