• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cody Wilson comes to NH (creator "Wiki Weapons", suitable for 3D printing)

Cody Wilson comes to NH (creator "Wiki Weapons", suitable for 3D printing)

See Cody Wilson speak in New Hampshire next month at Liberty Forum! Cody is best-known as a founder/director of Defense Distributed, a non-profit organization that develops and publishes open source gun designs, so-called "Wiki Weapons", suitable for 3D printing.

Described by Wired as “one of the most dangerous people in the world” his latest project is Dark Wallet, a browser based Bitcoin wallet.

www.NHLibertyForum.com for more info and tickets

1016363_668932693149980_870928531_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

also speaking:

You may remember this retired United States Marines Corps Colonel and Iraq War veteran's testimony against against Concord's proposed acceptance of a grant for a police armored vehicle:

He is speaking on Friday, February 21 from 4:45pm - 5:30pm at Liberty Forum in Nashua.

Title and preview of his speech:
The One Man March. Restoring rugged individualism and freedom doesn’t involve marching on Washington, but marching to the beat of your own drum and fighting the good fight where you live and work. Change only starts from within. The one man march begins with one step. Are you ready to take it?

Details and tickets here: http://nhlibertyforum.com/

His bio: Pete Martino, a retired Colonel in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, has commanded an infantry platoon, company, and battalion, and has been the senior U.S. adviser to an Iraqi Army brigade, for which he was awarded the Bronze Star. He was also the Ministry of Defense Coordinator for the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Force, responsible for coordinating the rebuilding of the New Iraqi Army in western Iraq. Pete has had a successful civilian career providing training, consulting, and program management services both nationally and internationally. From the Arctic Circle to Afghanistan to developing a prison boot camp program Pete has had numerous adventures in harsh places with challenging people and as a result developed a unique perspective on life. As adjunct faculty, he’s taught numerous college courses in leadership, communications, conflict management and the psychology of occupational stress. He shared the American Dream with thousands of Iraqi soldiers and has decided that it’s time to rekindle it here at home. He is currently waging a personal war against corruption, abuse of power and ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what I'll be doing on that Thursday and Friday, yet... Hopefully I'll be able to get there for at least part of it.

I've always wanted to attend. This is the first year I might actually be able to. What should I expect?

Back
Top Bottom