CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban

we reject him. Rejecting Xiden is something the 9, .40, and .45 crowd can all agree upon. The lesser calibers reject him as well but they are too miniscule and irrelevant to list.
Hey.

#.455WebleyLivesMatter

I don't think this really means he's "starting a new push to go after 9mm handguns." I think it's more likely that "9mm" is the first firearm-related term that sprouted from his brain and made it to his mouth during his stream-of-consciousness ramble.

Don't get me wrong, obviously. He does WANT to get rid of handguns. But yesterday's town hall doesn't signal some new effort.

this ass clown SO needs to be impeached.
Even if GOP got a majority in 22 they're too cucked out to impeach him, even though his list of impeachable offenses is already f***ing massive, and not fictitious like Trump's.

If anyone of the GOP leadership had even 1 ball between them we wouldn't be where we are today. Democrat party is the schoolyard bully who will literally do anything to stomp on people and the GOP is the snivelling little pant pisser who talks like he's gonna stand up to the bully but never does.

Even if GOP got a majority in 22 they're too cucked out to impeach him, even though his list of impeachable offenses is already f***ing massive, and not fictitious like Trump's.

If anyone of the GOP leadership had even 1 ball between them we wouldn't be where we are today. Democrat party is the schoolyard bully who will literally do anything to stomp on people and the GOP is the snivelling little pant pisser who talks like he's gonna stand up to the bully but never does.

The GOP will be lucky to hold onto any seats up for grabs in 2022, now that’s the Dems have two years to refine the voter fraud.

I just don't understand the logic here. He passed a bill that eliminated "assault" weapons. Yet, gun violence and gun-related deaths are up. So his legislation didn't work.

The AWB was in 94 and expired in 04. His handlers would tell him to say that’s why violent crime is up.

but his argument is moronic because shootings and murders dropped for over a decade after the expiration and only started to go up when liberal politicians and urban prosecutors stopped enforcing laws. Murders and violent crime are skyrocketing in liberal cities, not moderate and conservative suburbs and rural areas. 95% of the reason for the increase in murders and violent crime are those prosecutors and politicians. When there is no punishment for crime, you’ll get more crime. Just look at California in addition to the liberal cities

I just don't understand the logic here. He passed a bill that eliminated "assault" weapons. Yet, gun violence and gun-related deaths are up. So his legislation didn't work.
1611943918475.gif

If it gets that far, the bastards are sure to say" 9mm or any ammo that can be used in a 9mm firearm". Jack.
5hbcs8.jpg

(Not that we own anything chambered in Europellet).

The "left" needs to muzzle him because he is unable to keep his mouth shut about their "bigger plan." "They" absolutely want to disarm every American citizen, especially, white, hetero, conservative men and women.
3s6sxi.jpg

If it gets that far, the bastards are sure to say" 9mm or any ammo that can be used in a 9mm firearm". Jack.

No, Biden said 9X19mm is fine, it's 9mm Luger that's bad. Remember when we all thought he was coming after our AR-15s but it actually turned out he wanted to ban AR-14s (which I fully supported).

1626985874088.png

Last edited:

the big one is the senate, get that in “22 and all nominations, judge nominations etc are dead. Impeachment is pointless, there is no was 67 senators will vote to remove. Trumps numbers went up after the first impeachment and would have won a second term but for the virus and the economy tanking.

take the house and senate in ‘22 and investigate Biden and the dems like crazy and build up to expand the majorities and win POTUS and reverse everything Biden did.

the big one is the senate, get that in “22 and all nominations, judge nominations etc are dead. Impeachment is pointless, there is no was 67 senators will vote to remove. Trumps numbers went up after the first impeachment and would have won a second term but for the virus and the economy tankingcopious cheating put into place as a consequence, including and especially fraud-by-mail.
FIFY.

Trumps numbers went up after the first impeachment and would have won a second term but for the virus and the economy tanking.

I'd like to think he would have been outside the margin of fraud. But given the complicity of the GOPe I'm not sure so sure the uniparty wouldn't have figured out a way to stuff the ballot box even without mail-in ballots to protect their business dealings with China.

you are wrong, they are not at all thinking anything like that. i see and deal with them all the time, they are perfectly happy with biden.
that is the worst thing - he really represents exactly what they want their leader to be.

any presumption that a core liberal base has ANY issues with biden is totally off base. at least among most of the people i see here in MA.

People in mASS didn't elect Biden. mASS was 100% Biden from the word Go. Swing states. THOSE are people who change their mind a lot and don't forget stuff like this.

We live in Lala land when it comes to political diversity.

I see this and have to wonder about the few cars or trucks I see on the road with Biden/Harris stickers.
They are probably also in cognitive decline not to see the damage they have caused to the country so far.
2022 cannot come soon enough to shut down Obama and minions! (Oops I mean Biden and Harris)

Why all the aggravation? There’s so few 9mm handguns (and even fewer mags) out there, they could collect them in a jiffy and there’s absolutely nothing we could do About it. Right?
It‘s not like the 9 is the most popular caliber ever. Just buy a shotgun. If there’s a noise outside, fire two blasts out the window. That’s how the professionals do it.
I wonder how many Soros employees it would take to find the marbles that Joe lost. But I’m sure that none f the 81 million who voted for him (cough, cough) own a 9 mil, so they’re just gonna keep voting for the blue twatwaffles anyway.

Youz only need a double barrel shot gun to blast 2 rounds in the air

And then be out of ammo with a slow-to-reload weapon. Brilliant, uncle Joe. Almost as good as Chip-head telling us that we don't need guns except for the Zombies. (One has to wonder if he's tanking his own nomination at this point.)

I didn't hear him say he was going to ban 9mm pistols just that he was going to ban standard capacity magazines no matter if they were used in 9mm pistols or rifles.

The Nitwit in Chief's legislation isn't to prevent or reduce crime. It's to make everyone defenseless subjects. Pack your bags boys and girls and get ready to get on the train.

Bad Batch just had an episode where the Empire convinced people to turn in their guns and then screwed them. Not sure that made it past the Disney censorship panel.

The Nitwit in Chief's legislation isn't to prevent or reduce crime. It's to make everyone defenseless subjects. Pack your bags boys and girls and get ready to get on the train.
Hard pass.
They may get me eventually, but they are going to have to climb over a pile of corpses to do it.

Back
Top Bottom